Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny Thing that happened to me when I was a noob noob

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crustylion123, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Back when I was an extreme noob at smoking weed, I thought that I could use any paper to roll lol So I got my some weed, and put it in some lined paper and made a joint. At this point , I was so excited to smoke it and get high for my 4th time.. (All the other times, I shared my friends joint) Little Did I know the horror that awaited me. THe first puff was like inhaling methane fused paper with fecal matter and cancer in my lungs. I couldn stop coughing for 10 minutes and I believe my lungs were fucked up for another months.. I did get high tho, because i refused to get rid of the joint and kept smoking it.. I couldve killed myself seriously. Well now Ive learned that you cant roll with anything but rolling papers, anything else is a serious hazard.

My second story is when I was so stoned I put a cigarette in my mouth and lit the yellow end by accident lol I didnt even realize untill like 1 minute when no smoke was going in my lungs, I looked down and I was like aw :D

2. lmao I've done this quite a bit. i don't think I've not noticed it for a minute though... usually get tobacco in my mouth and then realize it haha

3. Gotta love being a stoner

I was having a sesh with a few new friends, a few weeks ago, and during the smoking one of the kids tried handing me a cigarette. I dont smoke cigarettes, but I was really high at this point so i took a massive drag, thinking it was a joint. haha

4. lol I panicked and threw it on the floor cause i thought it was gonna explode backwards like those cartoons where they lite the cigars backwards.. I get too stoned sometimes

5. lol that made me laugh. How paranoid have you ever gotten tho? one time I was walking back from school after I smoked a bowl, and I noticed there were at least 2 cop cars around the area blasting their sirens.. very unusual because there usually arent any cops near my school. So i was walking faster hoping they dont notice me ,and all of a sudden I hear the siren get close to me and I realized the cop car was driving slowly along side the sidewalk next to me. I quickly turned left and went into the alley. At that moment I honestly pissed my pants I was so scared but it turns out there was a robbery in the area so they were just randomly driving. :D it doesnt end tho, I found a tree and a bush in the alley and took my plastic bag and wrapped it around my bowl and weed and put it in the bush. After school I came back for it. I wouldnt risk going back on campus with weed and paraphanelia

6. I got so high once, on a whim I decided to lick the bar of soap in my bathroom. Not once but twice.

When I related this story to a friend of mine she told me that she's never done anything like that on weed. On LSD yes, but not on weed.

7. Once i smoked a joint after school and then walked home. On my way home i saw a couple of cop cars so i started to get paranoid. Once i got home i got a drink and sat down and started to watch some tv. After watching tv for about 30 mins i needed to take a leak so i walked to my washroom. While in the washroom someone started to knock on my front door. Being paranoid as i was i thought it was the cops. I hid in my washroom for about a good 5 mins and got out when the knocking stopped. Turns out it was the ups guy delivering my xmas present for my mom :D

8. Lol I remember on new years me and my friend were smoking my bong in my room. After about 3 full slides we were so loaded we couldnt really move so I put on some chill ambient music and we both just layed down (him on my bed, me on my floor, normally I would have gotten mad but I didnt give a fuck).

We had both eaten a bean burrito before smoking (dont like trying to go upstairs when im stoned and having to face my parents) so we were all gassy and giggling at the tiniest little farts we'd let out. All the sudden I hear my bed vibrate from his fart and he says "quick..get me a tissue". Not knowing why I started standing up to hand him one when he says quietly "actually.. make it 3 tissues". He LITERALLY shit himself, On MY bed.

9. Haha, I don't smoke cigs either but when I was pretty high people used to mess with me and tell me they were joints and I was like "WOOT MORE WEED!" :(