Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny thing happening

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RagerPie, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Sometimes outta no where. I'll get a whiff of like Just smoked weed smell.. While just chillen, not even being around it. And then it will go away. Shit is crazy sometimes, I'll be coolin..then outta no where, it's as if some invisble ninja smeared resin on my upper lip.

I'm assuming it's from resin in my nose from after smoking , I guess :confused_2: since the times it happens it will always be the day after smoking. My buddies n I like to French inhale. And so sometimes when we wipe our noses. U can see resin n stuff.

Does this happen to anyone else :smoking:

2. I know what you mean. But for me its like usually 2 or 3 days after i smoke, i will just be sitting around and i either smell or briefly taste it even though my mouth is clean and i am no where near it

3. Has anyone else ever just randomly got high for a few minutes? I don't think it's from weed but I've felt stoned a few times without me smoking in a while

4. Nah this hasn't really happened to me. I do smell weed in public sometimes in random places.. but I'll bet that it is actually weed I am smelling.

On a side note, I would probably be grossed out if I wiped my nose and I saw resin.. ew that sounds disgusting.

5. I don't see resin but yeah sometimes like 2 or 3 days after I smoked ill smell bud

I also like to TRY to French inhale

6. I've definitely experienced times where for some random reason I would feel high, even if I hadn't smoke recently at all. It was usually mild and short lived, but I might just get this kinda gut feeling... Idk.

7. no never experienced this, ive smelt weed in public, but thats generally kids smoking somewhere nearby. First few times i smoked the next day id be sweating a lot and feel a little high, but that was ages ago.

8. yeah dude i know what you are talking about after french inhaling alot i get alot of resin in my nostrils and it is brownish type stuff... nasty

9. I don't smoke through my nose... sooo that doesn't usually happen to me. On a side note, my little brother loves to smoke pipe bowls, through his nose. It's weird, but he says he gets higher, so who am I to judge?

I thought I was the only one haha, I swear sometimes when I go all day without smoking I'll just randomly become baked for no apparent reason. Like there's a secret THC backup compartment in my brain or something :confused_2:

10. Every once in awhile I will smell smoked weed. Then I realize that I just smoked weed and the smell is on my clothes, on my fingers and on my lighter.

11. what the fuck..

why the fuck..

how the fuck..