Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny thing about poop...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Hello blades
    Joe her to say ,
    I'm high as hell and my wife went to the bathroom while I fed our son and he took the HUGEST shit. His face was red and scrunched and I felt the pressure on my arm through the blanket and his diaper.
    So right when she got back I said I really had to take a dump and to hold the baby. Little did she realize as I was handing him to her he was pushing out even more shit quietly, but I felt the pressure. I dipped and now I an here writing this wondering why I even told you guys.
    Just nvm I got a headache and I think in writing to much but whys the water sound like its hitting little bubbles in the sink like frreuuuhhh frehehh.

2. what the hell...

3. poop story bro

4. [quote name='"Joedahoe"'] but whys the water sound like its hitting little bubbles in the sink like frreuuuhhh frehehh.[/quote]

Lol I love it

5. uhhh...

Attached Files:

6. i wouldnt of wanted to change the diaper either man...potty train the baby early..just like right now so you dont have to deal with it...gl

7. People must be shocked you have a child.

8. loool

9. Lmao...

Attached Files:

10. I applaud you sir. You were in a shit situation(pun intended) and you handled it like a boss. You get my respect.

11. lol wait what are you talking about?

12. Damn I was high before.

13. Someone pack me a bowl if what he's having

14. me three lol