funny thing about meth

Discussion in 'General' started by ReeferMadness69, Aug 25, 2006.

1. its probably the only illegal drug that SHOULD STAY ILLEGAL for very damn good reasons. and yet. its one of the only illegal drugs that is used medicinally. is this all just coincidence. or is there something really backwards about drug laws.

2. our government picks and chooses. its so bullshit IMO, im AdHd and had perscription aderal, ritaline etc. and very high doses at that . i dont agree with them being used medically at all. its fucking speed. i feel ya man, i really do.. and pot has calmed me down"" so to speak i guess, way more than ritalin ever did, all that shit made me do is not eat at all. :D

3. for real. i was prescribed adderal and ritalin. and i think im going to get adderall again. but see what i mean? shits addictive.

4. i didnt like adderal at all, i find it makes you depend on it. it doesent feel natural

5. its not natural......

6. you're adding nothing of vaule with posts like this

take your bias bullshit elsewhere cuz you're pretty ignorant to assume what you assume

for one morphine is used and heroin is actually tamer than it and meth is legally sold in 5/10/15mg tablets for a number of things that otherwise would go untreated

think before you speak...fuck all just think before you speak...it's best in the long run :p

Edit - FYI the mode of action amphetamine has is at the root of it little more then fight or flight response triggered constantly with increased levels as a number of chemicals in the body

it's not addictive on any opiate level and for someone with a body doing 20mph and a mind going well over 100 it helps

7. hey man i suggest you dont start with the name calling or else your not gonna be welcomed any longer. I mean.. we are all adults, so what the fuck is up with the name calling?

8. lol yep he has no logical response to back up his bias so he goes on the defensive

the irony in this is that the majority of so called tweekie fucks on this planet would run rings around his ass in every respect from muscle to IQ

9. I dont get this shit either. Meth is not physically addicting it is mentally addicting and so is weed. Meth is about as adicting as weed is. Its not like herion where u need it to basically survive. Where if u dont have it when u wake up as ppl i no that have been addicted say its worse then any type of flu u can get. They say u throw-up and have diarehha all day. Cant sleep cant move u twicth and shake the whole time. Cant eat cant do nothin. Crazy ass chills. Killer headache every thing and it wont get better until u do it again or wait for it 2 end in 2 weeks or so.

What i say is if u where fuckin sick as hell i mean u felt like fuckin dieng sick. Then u could do something that would all of sudden feel great wouldnt u do it other than being sick for 2 weeks.

Thats why i wont ever do it try it get near it sell it watch some1 shoot up or nothin.

It only takes like 3 times to get hooked like that.

Now that is fuckin being addicted to something. Meth isnt like that cuz its not physicallly addictive. IT IS MENTAL JUST LIKE WEED IS

10. I've heard that a meth addiction is harder to kick than heroin. Most people who go to rehab relapse. And meth is physically as well as mentally addicting. And you don't get addicted to heroin after 3 times, or even 20. It depends on the person.

11. ^ hate to say it but you're wrong dude

the only withdrawl you feel 100% of the time is natural depleation of your dopamine reserves

it's just your body losing it's real world edge for a few hours/days depending on usage

you still wanna do it because your noepinephrine receptors are still getting hit and responding with ready made reserves sooner than dopamine

12. you seem to be the only who gives a fuck about meth, you don't know what your talking about, you dont need to make 15 threads a day, you need to just start smoking meth again and get off the computer

13. Dude this is GRASScity not crystalcity.

14. but its the GENERAL section

15. wow u guys r ***** lol whatever.yall probly just ######### urselves

16. Mentall addictive or physcially addictive? It doesn't matter it's ADDICTIVE. If you have ever seen a tweaker they aren't like some people who say they are mentally addicted to weed. Meth addiction is VERY real. No matter what your opinion is on meth, it's very dangerous.

17. yup. thats why im not debating it logically. because the truth is out there. i dont gotta say it. if you guys are going to hide behind your addictions and tell me im wrong. then do whatever you please. just dont tell me about your glass dick experiences.

18. Hit the nail right on the head with that hammer!! 500 pts.

19. If anyone doesn't think meth addiction is real, come to work with me for one day...