Funny the way it is.

Discussion in 'General' started by Cpt Cannabis, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Mom catches me with pot reaction:

"Are you kidding me?"
    Then goes upstairs crying texting me
    "I can't believe you."
    "Im selling this house. Im done. I can't take it anymore."

Reaction to her catching me stealing a bottle of rum:

"Ah ah ah put that back."

2. She's selling the house because you smoke weed?

Edit: What the fuck? Your mom texts you from upstairs instead of talking to you?

What has the world come to?

3. Yeah, that's pretty fucked up

4. Try offering her a hit?

5. id have been all
    "well with the money you get can you buy me some?" lolol

6. Holy shit she's more dramatic than those bitches in Hollywood. Selling her house? Tell her " Uhm okay good luck with that :rolleyes: "

7. LOL.
    :laughing:

How fuckin' immature. Sorry to insult your mom, but seriously....

8. Parents have it rough. Be thankful her reaction wasn't worse. Yeah, it was dramatic. And, yeah, way out of proportion in relation to the booze.

But she's your mom. So cut her some slack. She's probably got a lot of problems and you aren't making things any easier.

You just gave her another reason to worry. If it wasn't the weed, it would probably be something else.

Take this opportunity to look at yourself and try to become a better son. Try to be more pleasant. Try to help out around the house. Smile more. :)

9. Yeah she's not actually selling the house haha so yeah it was very dramatic.

Also the texting was really immature i guess. But i wasn't gonna be the one the go up and face her :laughing:

BTW this situation never even turned into anything more than what i told you. One night she's pissed but the next day it's like nothing ever happened.

I just hate how i never drink and prefer smoking for a lot of reasons and ever since i was 16 she never gave a shit about drinking, but yet STILL smoking is the biggest no no. I also think she found my acid tabs one time but didnt know what they were hahahaha

10. hahah thanks for the laugh man. That was truly comic genius.

11. I wish it was joke :eek: haha

12. look at it like people look at a viral youtube video, its real, but insanely funny at the same time.

13. damn kids and their technology!

14. Pour her rum down the drain. Go on the offensive.

This does mean no smoking but its to prove a point

15. haha She doesn't drink often either but if i was gonna get rid her rum i wouldn't dump it. It'd be in my tummy:D

16. Throw a rave at her house.

17. Your mom seriously texted you from inside the house? Wow, pretty soon through evolution people will be born without vocal chords

18. I bet you're family would make a great reality show.

19. #19 Cpt Cannabis, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010
    hahaha it's not my family that's dramatic its just my mom. She's like that. Lonely house-wife, divorced, has nothing better to do but talk about other people and problems that don't matter on the phone with whoever is willing to listen.

Sad but dead on.

EDIT:

and yes again i know the texting thing was absolutely ridiculous. Like i said... she's crazy man. Shes my mom and she means well like all mothers but still...crazy.