Funny text conversation

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Immoliate, Jun 26, 2012.

1. This happened last night and I'm still laughing about it. I got a text from a totally random person and just ran with it. Keep in mind I'm in no way a dealer of anything!

Random guy: Not sure is randy hit u up but we have some fire right now. One is greenhouse og and the other is A++ jack flash. 18 and 26.

Me: I don't know who the hell you are..but I'll gladly take some of that greenhouse og...

Random guy: Lol it's Ryan. Want to look I have 5. It's Larry.
    Random guy: Larry OG

Me: Larry you have such the wrong number...but I'm still interested..

Larry: Ok well I'm paying 16 and it's def Larry OG so let me make my 2 bucks and you take them go make a killing. I only have them till tomorrow tho when can I meet u.

Me: 12:30 at the old meeting spot...don't you duck me on the larry..

Larry: Call me
    Larry: Confused

Me: What's so confusing about that? Plus I want a hooker...and a koala..

Larry: Lol. Don't remember the place
    Larry: And tonight at 12:30 or tomorrow afternoon

Me: It's under the old bridge...12:30 will be perfect...I'll have the body hidden by then...

Larry: Ha bro u must be drunk. Where we meeting and tonight or tomorrow?

Me: I may have had a few too many...why don't you name the place?

Larry: Lol ok tonight? 12:30 or tomorrow 12:30?
    Larry: Halfway between DT and Rocklin or a dif area?

Me: Sigh...larry og...I wasn't kidding when I said you had the wrong number..I'm just some random dude you texted on accident...but I do want drugs...

Larry: Shit I'm sorry

Me: Don't be!! Best fucking text I've gotten ever! What do you have anyway? I'm fucking dry over here..

Larry: I thought you were jake I'm not going to deal with someone I don't know bro sorry

Me: Damnit! We could have been best bros! Oh well...hope everything goes smooth for you man...

Larry: U live in GV or Yuba? U know I'm talking 1800 ea for 5lbs right?
    Larry: U sure we don't know each other I doubt I have your number in my phone on accident.

Me: Larry...I'm in fucking florida and it sucks 12 kinds of ass here..I'd buy that in a second if I could...verizon probably recycled this number from your bro..

Larry: I'm in CA. How'd you end up with a 530 area code. And such a odd thing for u to br in the biz and know what I'm talking about. Very random. Almost feels like meant to be. I've got more of anything you can think off than I can handle and your in a drought. Hard to trust each other though

Me: Doesn't really help that were on opposite sides of the country...pretty syre ups frowns on shipping that sorta thing...

Larry: Lol road trip...Can u move volume?

Me: Not worth that long of a trip...too much risk for the distance..I can get shit from texas easier..

Larry: I'm thinking if somehow you and I figured a way to be comfortable with each other which would be the most random start of a business relationship in the history of this business then I have ways to get it to you. Question is what types are popular and sell out there and how much can u pay for in one trip?

Me: Not gonna happen larry..no way I'm jumping into bed with some rando on my phone...but this will be a badass story for me to tell later...

Me: It's late here...I'm done...good luck larry...I'm pullin for you bro...

Larry: Haha I agree. Sucks cause you have no idea what a player I am out here. In a dif life we could make each other rich. Night and best of luck to ya

So what do you think? Should I take crazy larry up on his offer? And for the record I really don't know what the fuck he was talking about? Do you guys know?

2. If you have the money, take that trip! Seems like an honest mistake. Unless you do move elbows in FL, then I wouldn't have even answered that text. But Larry's name is Ryan, Larry OG is a strain name. But Ryan(Larry) seems like a little kid. "You have no idea what a player I am out here" give me a break, take your 5 lbs, turn em sideways, shine em up real nice, you know the rest. 5lbs in CA aint shit.
    I do have to say those are some decent prices though.
    If he's as big as he says he is, he could get a free sample shipped to you no problem, happens all the time. You'd be surprised what some people get in the mail.

3. Yeah after I typed this all in I realized my mistake. But I was calling him Larry the whole time and he didn't bother to say anything about. Just weirdness all around. And I still want my damn koala...

4. That's funny as fuck. Haha, Ive gotten random calls always askin for some guy greg. :confused_2:

I can't believe he wanted to do business.

5. I think he might have been sampling his own product just a little too much...

6. Damn, to bad he's not Gucci man.

"I fly em in an bust em out there's nothing left to talk about."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a16NUb3WC-4]Gucci Mane - Everybody Looking ( Official Video ) - YouTube[/ame]

7. dam man shit is crazy, but hey man money is money, nothing wrong with fliping have that and keeping the other!:)

but hey what do i know;)