Funny Stuff You Hear Valley Girls Say

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ILoveSpaghetti, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Alright everyone, this is exactly what you think it is: post the funny/stupid stuff you hear valley girls/blondes say (no offense if you're a blonde).

Here's one of mine: Today, the first day of classes for this semester, our professor had us doing introduction exercises. Anyway, it came up that i was in the NRA (National Rifle Association). She says "NRA- that stands for National Rifle Society, right?" I just facepalmed.

Ok, now that you've heard my story, let's hear yours.

2. "What would happen if you ate lava? Is that how they make hot sauce?"

Senior year. I think the whole class wanted to slap her. She was dead serious.

3. Maybe y'all are that stupid for thinking she was dead serious.

4. Haha i love you man :p

5. Maybe everybody was just really stoned and nobody knew each other was high?

6. Valley girls?
    Are you stuck in the 80's?

7. This.

8. Valley Girl is a really dope movie from the 80's. It has Nic Cage before his awkward hairline. I'd recommend it to all considering you can find it for like $9 at FYE and other movie stores.

9. Wait wait wait. It is a GOOD movie that NICOLAS CAGE is in???!!????

Practically unheard of.

I mean lord of war was alright but there was so many awesome weapons in that movie it compensated for the "acting" of nic cage.

10. Okay fine, fer sure fer sure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=489pO9q8guA]YouTube - Frank Zappa - Valley Girl[/ame]

11. He was very young when it was filmed. He wasn't some asshole searching for historical documents yet. Give it a chance.

ps there's primo titties in the movie. nuff said

12. I just got finger banged... should I get tested...
    Not unless they dipped their fingers in AIDs before.

13. When discussing the State that has the longest coastline someone mentioned Texas. Our favorite blonde quipped, "There is no coastline in Texas".

14. lol these are great, keep them coming!

15. In class once, we were watching something about pregnancy (I don't remember it all that well), anyway, the pregnant broad said: "After 22 hours it was finally over. It was agony."

A girl said: "Her baby's name is Agony?!