Funny story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Motoxridah, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Last night a buddy of mine had a party at his house. There was a room in the house specifically dedicated to smoking so there were about 10 people in the room blazing.

As the night progressed people got more and more drunk until it was really loud and out of hand so my buddy who owns the house grabs a flashlight and starts yelling at everyone to be quiet. Eventually it got so out of hand that he had to start kicking people out. Well while he is kicking people out hes flashing the flashlight and yelling "everybody out".

Well everyone that was in the smoking room saw the flashlight and heard "everybody dont move" and everyone in the smoking room bails out. Well my buddy who was in the smoking room grabs his stash and immediately goes to the bathroom and flushes it LOL. When he found out it was only someone trying to get people to leave he was PISSED. I honestly couldn't help myself from cracking up. In the room were 3 bongs, scales, pipes, what was he expecting to get away with by flushing the bud???

It was a classic stoner moment, you had to be there. Regardless of his mistake, I ended up being a nice guy and smoking him out for the night. He ended up losing about an 8th of GDP

2. That's pretty damn funny. Reminds me of the first time I ever got high (not smoked, didn't get high the first couple of times I smoked for some reason). Me and two other friends were at one of their places when we were in 8th or 9th grade. We were in the living room and it was my first high so I was paranoid as shit, and we heard sirens down the road. Well my two friends went to the door and started fucking with me, yelling something like "Fuck, they're turning down here, they know we've been smoking weed!". So I proceeded to run to the back of the apartment to my buddy's room and do a Superman right out of his bedroom window (first floor). I hauled ass across this open field in the back, then saw the cops taking off in the distance down another road. I walked back and was just like "Fuck you guys". It was funny as hell.

3. I was on a school field trip back in high school and they started searching peoples bags in the middle of the night while everyone was sleeping, except me cause I took 900mg of ritalin (I know right).

I ended up flushing a half ounce down the toilet :(

4. Hah, reminds me of the scene from Smiley Face in the bathroom after her audition.

5. "WE <3 LAPD"