Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny story

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TokTez, Aug 2, 2012.

1. So one of my best friends iv know since I was about 3 calls me up and tells me he got a new bong and to come try it out. So we went over to his place and started blazing a few bowls. So were sitting there and I ask him if anyone is home since he is back home from college and he says his mom is out for a bit. But he left out one little detail haha, ever since we started blazing when we were about 16 we would always have to hide it from his mom and stuff I still had it in my mind that she still didn't know we smoked. So im sitting there taking a rip out of his bong and I set it down and all of a sudden his mom walks in! So she stops and just stares for a minuet she starts yelling "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" im sitting there shitting a brick and my buddy is sitting there laughing. She proceeds to walk over to us and says "YOU GUYS ARE SMOKING IN MY HOUSE!" and at this point im apologizing to her and what not. Well she starts laughing to and then smiles at me and says well I have something to tell you I have my mmj card. I got a huge feeling of relief when she told me that haha so we all started smoking and it turned out to be a good night for us all.

2. Lol nice story bud :)

3. hahaha wow didnt see that one coming

4. you should write novels :smoke: