funny story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sgt based, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today I went over to my grandmothers house when I got there I went nextdoor to my friend alexis house. He told me he had some bud so we sneakily went onto my grandmas winebago in her backyard. We get in there smoke two bowls and turn on some tunes. Then out of the blue we hear my grandma coming outside looking for me so we picked up all the weed and started sketching out. My grandma came right up to the winebago and yelled my name for about 5 minutes. Then she went to open the winebago door but my grandpa called and she went inside!...... after that we got out of there went behind the traintracks and smoked 2 more bowls. Sound like fun?

2. lol how dumb is your grandma and why didn't you just go to the tracks in the first place

3. my buddy has a bago that we chill in too. those things make an awesome hang out spot except for the lack of bathroom. he has the electricity set up but no running water. still, it's a sick spot

4. haha! sounds like a movie OP.

5. The jokes on you sgt based, thats gramma's mobile meth lab. She hides her shit even better than you.:p

6. Lol dude we where buggin we thought she was gonna walk in.if she did she would of caught us. And we didn't go to the train tracks originally because it was 90 degrees

7. That's a very disrespectful thing to do to Your grandma, not only were u in her house, and snuck into her Winnebago... And you didn't even offer her a bowl? Shame shame

8. [quote name='"jdm_420"']That's a very disrespectful thing to do to Your grandma, not only were u in her house, and snuck into her Winnebago... And you didn't even offer her a bowl? Shame shame[/quote]

My grandma hates pot.

9. your still a disrespectful person.

10. Damn. You people need to take a chill.pill.it was just a bit of fun

11. [quote name='"BIGCHIEFlilshit"']The jokes on you sgt based, thats gramma's mobile meth lab. She hides her shit even better than you.:p[/quote]

Haha for sone reason i thought that was hilarious

12. lol julia brook's post was funnier than the story.

13. Stfu flamer

14. This thread fucking delivers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.