Funny Story To me. Maybe not to you IDN

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ammonia13, Mar 11, 2010.

1. #1 Ammonia13, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2010
    OK, so i was siting in my room smokeing some bobby brown and my niece walks in and SAY OMG you sooooo addicted to 'WEED' i said to her no im not i use it for my back. I get lortabs and other drugs witch i do not take for fear of addiction any way back to the real story lol

So after i said all that she says then just quit cold turkey and take the pills the doctors gave you i said i cant cause my stomic i throw them up so i said fuck it and i prove her all wrong and my brother her fater and my mom walk in and she said Eric is ADDICTED do something to stop him from killing him self with that cancer. I got the LULZ off that. her father looks her dead in the eye and says Eric pass me the bong XD he takes a hit and just walks out. My mom looked her in the face and says sweety weed dosnt hurt you its good for your mind and body. my niece just has WTF written all over her face

Made my fucking year.

sorry for no punctuation and spelling its sucks and i dont care deal with it lol:D

2. hahahaha your family doesnt give a fuccckkkkkk. well your sister does lol

3. :D
    lol thats not my sister its my niece my brothers daughter lol my sister just smokd a nice fat super joint with me lol

4. Cool family...lol

5. Yea they are :D im gonna get my niece to try some browneys dont want her smokeing at all. But its still her choice:rolleyes:

6. your parents don't give a fuckkkkkk lol

7. Nah they do they fine with weed shrroms and payotie but not man made drugs and im the same way FUCK big corporations when i have natural med's :D

8. lol thats pretty funny lol

9. #9 da_RZArecta, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2010
    lol dont you mean idk in the title? XD

great story btw!

10. hahahahahaha that must have been awesome

11. maybe XD IDN

12. aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah thats fucking hilarious:hello:

13. Nice, just nice.

Btw you gotta crazy sweet family

14. Make your neice brownies and don't tell her that hey contain weed haha.

15. Epic win!!. i say find a way to get your niece high :smoking:

16. I got to here, and had the biggest /palmface known to man.

Lortabs=B000MMMBB.

17. Your dad is funny! Your mom is right. This story is this story = funny and right

18. Yo you should really give those Lortabs to someone who can use em. If you get sick off em tell your doctor about it they can give you something better, probably without so much fuckin acetaminophen per pill. I got the same stomach problems when I take painkillers w/ acetaminophen I just throw em up after th second day.

19. dude i find that awseome, so whys he banned?