Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny story that happened to me while I was baked.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 216xTEMPR, Aug 26, 2012.

1. I smoked like 2 joints of Loud mixed with kief as soon as it hit 12:00am because it was the day of my birthday and I thought it would be awesome to start my birthday off like that. It was just me and my friend that night. We had decided to leave my house and walk to his. On the way, we sparked up both Js and got super stoned. We were hitting a corner to get to his house when we seen a random black and white cat. It followed us for like 4 blocks and rubbed up against both of are legs which made us trip the fuck out lol. At one point it just randomly layed down on it's back. Me and my friend could not stop laughing. Then sadly, it turned around and went back home... I think lol. Havent seen it since. Just thought I would share it with you guys as I thought it was very funny. Best part about it is that I have every single moment of it on video haha :smoke:

2. Random as fuck...but pretty funny. The weirdest things happen when you're high.

3. I'd love to see that video! :smoke:

4. haha thats great :smoke:

just to add on with another crazy ass experience... a while back my friends and i got crazy stoned and went to the mall, and we ended up listening to this archangel black guy try to tell us his life story, and it was all bullshit, but we were so fucking interested in the shit he had to say that we just stood there listening to him for about 10 minutes without saying a single sentence. i cant even remember what the guy was talking about because i was so baked but it was hilarious how falsified his beliefs and stories were

5. One time i got really stoned and leftmy window open and screen popped out, i was on webcam with my gf and she told me their was a cat standing outside your window.. tripped out then it ran away

6. It's not the weirdest things, it's all just WAY weirder when you ARE high!

Think about it, that's just a normal stray getting a little attention before bookin' it. It only became something when the world's most useful plant came into play!

This, my friend, is why weed is such a wonderful thing.

7. One day while visiting my ex bf in Toronto him and I and a friend of ours were walking in the streets around 2am super baked, all of a sudden this little kitten shows up and I start petting it and tripping the fuck out. And later that night I saw another cat and it came up to me and I pet it too, and then ANOTHER cat later that night came up to me. I kept telling them I was the cat whisperer.

8. I couldnt get any further than, I smoked like 2 joints of loud...