Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny story that happened to me while I was baked #2

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 216xTEMPR, Sep 22, 2012.

1. If you want to see my first story, follow this link... http://http://forum.grasscity.com/tokers-q/1097840-funny-story-happened-me-while-i-baked.html

Ok, so yesterday I was with a lot of friends smoking and having a good time. We already had about 4 blunts of some dank, so we were pretty stoned. We still had about 2 more to go I think (cant really remember). One of my friends decided we should go into the basement of his apartment complex. He convinces us that its not risky and that we will be fine. So of course we go. When we get there there is windows you can look out of so I figured I would keep a look out just in case anyone unexpected tried to show up. We finish rolling the blunt that we had and begin to get it into rotation. So were smoking and having a good time than the next thing we know, we hear what sounds like a radio going off. It sounded like a police dispatch call. We BOLTED out of there, everyone was tripping out. We go to a exit and realize it is locked from the inside so we have to find any route out. The door we came in is not a option. So we find a room that has a window and 2 other people and I start climbing out. To our surprise, there is no one in the parking lot except the friends that I had been with, but had lost while running. The "police radio" that we had heard was just a speaker from a football game. We could not believe that had just happened. Me and my friend had small cuts on are hands (still dont know where it came from). Anyway, I thought this was a pretty funny trip story, happy I could share it with you. Happy Smoking :smoke:

2. Haha classic..

3. smfh lol.
    Funny though, I will admit :laughing:

4. lol... Thats a funny trippy story

5. #5 SelfGoverned, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    edited