Funny story of freind being pulled over

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FuglyFungus, Oct 13, 2008.

1. I wasn't there and Im glad I wasn't.

It was Friday night. Two in the morning and my friend is driving himself, his girlfriend, and my other two friends home. They were in a town about 10 minutes away from where we live. The cops in the town they were in are much more lenient being its a worse town than ours.

As they're going over the bridge to leave a cop pulls them over. The driver is only 17 and doesn't have his senior license. He is drunk along with everyone else in the car. He has a mustache drawn on his face and also money signs over his eyes. Theres a bowl on the floor of the passenger seat, a bong in the trunk, vodka and beer in the trunk, and my one friend has morphine on him.

My friend wasn't able to find his license at the time either even though it was in the car after all. The cop didn't give them a reason for pulling them over. He didn't give the driver a sobriety test or ask to search the car. He let him go, no ticket or anything, just his Mom's phone number. He already told his Mom and it was not a problem. She still hasn't received a call.

This just boggles my mind.

2. that is VERY VERY VERY lucky :eek::eek:

3. lol

either didnt happen, or where you live, everyones a cop

4. This rarity happens from time time.

Don't take it for granted.

5. Very very lucky...

6. wow lucky

7. drawn on mustache on the face with money signs on the eyes..lol