Funny Story Involving a BB-Gun

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FuglyFungus, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Alright so my parents are getting their floors redone in their room so they needed everything taken out. I had to help them because there are some things that were kind of heavy and they couldn't handle it.

While cleaning it out I found my Brothers old BB gun which they took from him a few years ago. I decided I had to give this thing a try because it had been a very long time since I had a chance to shoot it.

So, I go to my room and open my window which is facing the woods. I load it up and take a few shots at some trees. Its about 8:30 so its pretty dark outside, so I cant see much. Well after about the third shot I go to load it up again and see this "thing" run from the woods to the street which is left of my window.

I immediately think its a deer but once it gets to the street I can tell its a person. Then I remember that my friend (who I get my bud from) hides stuff (drugs) in the woods for a short period of time on occasion because he lives with his parents. So I start yelling his name and he just stops and hides behind a tree at first. I then call his cell phone and ask him if he was in the woods and explain it was me shooting my brothers BB gun and he said he was scared as fuck and was just laying down in the woods. We both got a good laugh out of it. :smoking:

2. thats pretty funny shit, i would have been scared as shit to though, well if i was high i would have been

3. thats a pretty good story