Funny story i guess

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smerker, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Alright first id like to point out im really baked so dont be a grammer nazi XD. So i thought i would start my first post on this site basicaly sharing a story of when i was in highschool.

So this 1 night i was drunk and forgot a had a baggy in my pocket full of dank and it just so happens i would have worn that jacket to school the next morning. when i got there it took me awhile to realize i had some wacky tabacky in my pocket i was paranoid as ever naturally i went up to my freind and asked him if he wanted to buy it (I would have sold it for almost anything i wanted it off my hands) He said no. i was sitting in my class when i hear my name being buzzed on the speaker i was scared SHITLESS the teacher told me to stay in the class until the police came to get me. When they got to my room they told me to come with them and that they where going to search me for suspicien of having weed at school or something so we are walking down the hallway and im a good 5feet behind them so i thought what the hell i took out my weed and started swallowing i managed to get all the weed out of the bag then just dropped my baggy on the floor, they searched me didnt find anything it seemed like the perfect getaway, then i see this other cop walking down the hallway holding my baggy i was thinking NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they caught me and i got 20day suspension :( any comments?

2. How could they prove the baggy was yours?

3. This is the most ridiculous thing i've ever read.

4. they cant prove its yours unless cameras, and they cant prove weed was in it unless they wached u eat it and why would out of all days thesee days think you have weed, your a troll or your friend u tried to sell it to ratted u out

5. Should have ate the baggie.

Honestly if the baggie has no weed then what the fuck are they suspending you for? Is there some unknown law for having small sized bags?

Next time be more careful. Should have tried getting rid of it right away in school instead of waiting cops calling for your ass.