Funny story from last night

Discussion in 'General' started by TokingDaily420, Feb 6, 2012.

1. This is a pretty funny story. Happened last night.

So im at my friends house and he lets me kill the last of his weed. So I snap a bowl and chill for like 20 minutes, watching Catch me If You Can. Watch it faded its sick. Anyways, we leave and I pick up a sack from my shdealer, and we remembered we need eyedrops so we head to Target. So we get the drops and as we go to the check stands to pay, my buddy mentions how he doesn't like when he buys eyedrops and the cashier judges you and shit, its happened sometimes to me and i also dislike it. So I scope out all the Cashiers and see this one kind of Goth, metal chick at a cashier, and there's another like black dude that seems completely un-chill. So we headover to the gothish chick cuz I was like ''Bro she would be the LAST person to judge us.'' So as we walk to her I tell myself in my mind that there will be absolutely NO grinning, or one of those guilty high smirks when interacting with her.

So I get to the check stand and as soon as i put the eye drops down for her to scan, she looks at my eyes, and i INSTANTLY look down and sort of smile. I was like dammit I knew this would happen. So she just starts to laugh like hell and says ''You don't need to have that guilty look, I know...'' So I started to laugh and she says how shes been smoking since she was 13, and now shes 26. She was super chill and me and my friend laughed good for a couple minutes once out of the store.

I realize this is pretty long, and probably doesn't sound nearly as funny as it was for me and my friend. But yea if you have similar stories please share.

2. You chose a goth white chick over a black dude in terms of chillness? ***** please, does not compute

3. Lol people buy eye drops?? Damn y'all better than me man haha

4. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']You chose a goth white chick over a black dude in terms of chillness? ***** please, does not compute[/quote]

Metal chicks are always cool as fuck man.

5. He looked uptight and shit bro like not a chill looking dude. Youd know what I mean If you saw.

6. something like this?

[​IMG]

7. I had a similar story it was like 11 at night i went to the gas station to get munchies, so i got hell shit and i put it all down and the guy was like damn ***** how much did you just smoke, and i was like almost a full blunt and then he got serious like he doesnt like weed and he just said it to be funny.

8. yea but more serious looking like hes angry at the world