Funny story.. before i went to jail

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazeUp420, Nov 13, 2011.

1. [quote name='"cupcake63"']

i know sarcasm is often times hard to detect on the interwebz.....but i know for a fact that this is indeed sarcasm :cool:[/quote]

No its not i went on his hulkshare and downloaded his whole album. So not it's not sarcasm so relax

2. prior to making that statement of sarcasm i listened to several songs looking for some light, it was never found....

3. ha thats ight. if you dont like it, it doesnt bother me.

4. Let me make up a story so I can plug my music. Clever, but you still suck at rapping.

5. Funny story man, and goodluck to you when your in jail

btw, your raps are pretty sick. most people don't hear rap that's "less than great" so they have high ass standards. fuckin youtube.

keep makin music brother!

6. If i can make up all the details to that story than fuck rapping. I will just write books.

7. If my parents ever called the cops on me for anything you can bet your ass none of their children would ever speak to them again. If I was you I'd literally walk up to your mothers face and spit in it.

Also I'd like to say that I would have ran, and easily out run those police officers. My two mile time is under 10 minutes. I highly doubt those pigs are faster than a state athlete. Even if they fired upon you I'd rather go down like a man, and be a martyr for my cause than take it like a bitch.

8. i could only imagine the explosion while getting patted down

9. i liked the part when he went to jail... couldn't you have just stayed there like...forever.. would have made a much better read.

10. I liked the part where douches like you post comments like this just cause you think your funny and it really has no point to the conversation. Couldn't you just stay off these forums like..... forever?

11. Hahaha. What is a douche exactly?

12. ^Hard as shit over the internet.

13. and that would be dumb as fuck