Funny stories while at school high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iTokeat420, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Alright, let's hear some funny stories of shit that happened at school while you were high.

A couple years ago I smoked 2 blunts before my 1st hour, and I couldn't get this big ass grin off my face. I walked into my 1st hour blazed out of my mind, and we had a cop as a guest speaker. He started up a conversation with me and man was I freaking out lol.

Also, last year I was walking in the halls and I saw a kid trip in the middle of the hall and do a major face plant, and another kid tripped off of him and did a face plant. I burst out laughing lol.

2. I remember one time I was real blazed up. And we had to meet in our homeroom first thing in the morning for announcements, and The Pledge of Allegience.

Im not sure what set me off but I started laughing. So Im sitting there with my head down on my desk trying to not let everyone know that Im laughing uncontrollably. Needless to say that I lifted my head and everyone was looking at me. Becaus ethe room was dead silent. Except for me in tha back Laughing all by myself, right through the pledeg.

That was a day.

3. not really any stories i just always make everything funny cause my friends that dont toke that i have classes with always know im high and they would always say "i think i enjoy watching you be high as much as you enjoy being high"

cause we would always just fuck around in class and since they dont toke anything i did that was funny they just assumed it was because i was high

4. hahaha . i always start laughing for no reason if im thinking about something and whenever i talk to my teachers i always laugh so they all think thats really weird

but im glad thats never happened to me . lol

5. Yeah I really hate when I'm talking to one of my teachers and I just start snickering or laughing.

6. i cant really remember anything.. cept when i walked into the bathroom two kids were playing battle shits... yea.. thats right...
    anyways, i walked in right as one persons dropping a deuce, and then he laughed
    and then
    me:"wait.. cody?!"
    friend number 2 (not the laughing one): "ben?!"
    me: "kevin?!"
    and then i proceeded to join them. hahhha. good times. kind of a had to be there sort of thing.

7. im confused? were they throwing shit at eachother? and you joined in???? what

8. One time i was high at school and some kid asked me for a dollar so i said "if u want this dollar bad enough u will give an austrailian pre-op tranvestite a rimjob while tickling his/her anus

9. #9 Blażeitup420, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2008
    so we had this gay thing that was one day only where we got to choose from a shitload of classes to take like dance or tape art or sports broadcasting and shit like that. and you would get to choose ur classes from a sheet with literally hundreds of choices. but dumbass me lost the sheet so they chose the classes for me.

well that day me and these three kids smoked like an eigth befor school. so once we get to school and they give us our scheduals for the day i found out that i have the lamest clases ever. i shit u not for my first periodthey put me in star wars group discussion. the class was filled with the biggest nerds id ever seen. everyone was so serious and i was in literally in tears laughing and the guy teaching it asked me if there was something wrong. he soooo knew.

my next class was wheelchair dancing.... need i say more

10. last week on the last day of class my Spanish teacher was giving us a dictation or what not and he was standing up in front of his desk, so he starts backing up while he was reading the book, and ends up pushing his rolling seat away and falls right on his ass hard..mind you this guy is like 67! everybody was silent the girls was like :O OMG ARE YOU ALRIGHT??? my stoned ass was shaking tryin to hold in that burst of laughter so hard i cried..i hope he didnt notice cuz i dont think i did to good on that exam...pretty sure he did tho LOL

11. i thought you said your school had like Homo day or some shit ROFL :poke:

12. that would be even funnier lol

13. One time i ate some shrooms and started trippin in class. They turned off all the lights and put on a movie. I put my head down and had some CEVs. Then I heard a voice whispering in my ear "you have a C". I looked up and the teacher was going around telling grades. :eek:

another time one of the teachers ordered a pizza for his class. and we were at the back of school blazing and the pizza guy came to the back gate and we said it was our pizza. He slid like 2 or more pizzas under the gate and we took them and left. WHAT AN IDIOT. I think someone said we would come back with the money or something so he stayed there.

14. lol [​IMG]

15. sometimes we would get this sub whos name was mr. fruit. most of my class was stoned. so we would all cuss him out and yell "FRUIT" when he turned around. He was a nerdy guy and he would get all pathetic and angry. That was the best sub ever. :hello:

16. Ahahaha once I came in stoned off my ass to Honors English. My teacher was this big fat southern bitch who had the fake exaggerated "howdy yall!" accent because she thought it made her unique (this is in MA by the way). So as soon as she began talking I couldn't hold it in, I bust out laughing to myself in the back of the class.

Teacher: "Is there something wrong, Michael?"
    Me: "No, not at all.....'taint nothin wrong...." :D
    Teacher: "Good. Now y'alls first lesson today is about-"
    Me: *busts out into second fit of laughter*

Yeah that one didn't go over well, I ended up with an hour detention (fucking joke of a punishment, I played Snood on a computer the whole time)

17. Snood?

Whatever happened to playing games on your TI-83? The snake and Drug War games were BEAST!

18. Haha, "YOU FOUND 20 DOLLARS ON A DEAD HOBO UNDER THE SUBWAY. CONGRATULATIONS."

19. Haha, Drugwars was the shit!

"Grandma made her special Hash cookies. Eat them? Y/N

20. on the last week of school our school held this seniors day where they brang in seniors (70+ year olds and shit) and they took them into the drama hall and did performances. Anyway some old guy was walking with a cane and his leg hooked on the cane and he fell forward and face planted.

I felt so bad but I wanted to laugh so hard, I managed to hold it in though. Hardest thing i've ever had to do, i feel shitty about it though.