Funny stories of being high in school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mdzthatsme, Mar 20, 2009.

1. I like this Thread

2. Moar stories. :3

3. Ok, so a little background about me: im 22. i have an older sister (24) and older brother (27) that have smoked weed plenty of times. for the past year or two, ive wanted to at least try smoking once, and i knew my parents wouldn't care at all, cause my mom and dad have gotten high with my brother and sister at one point in the past 2 or 3 years. I graduated highschool in 2012, went a small 3 year Vocational Independence program, but my parents agreed that I've outgrown the program, so I applied to Mitchell College (in New London, CT) for sports management, and i ended up getting accepted into their small 1 year program, Thames (al 32 students in Thames lived in a small house a few blocks from the regular dorms). Took me a while to make some friends, but i started talking to this girl and hanging out with her in February. One night, I was hanging with her, and I told her that I've wanted to try smoking for a little while. She told me that 3 other guys in our program smoke weed pretty much every day, so I ask my friend Justin if I could join him, Lukas and Ben that night. he was like sure.

Didn't feel anything different my first 2 times (a friday night and then a couple weeks later like 2 nights before spring break started. My third time though, around probably late march, maybe early april, ohhhh boy....

My friend Justin had his car on campus with him, so him, Lukas and I hotboxed the shit outta his car down by our school beach one night. Smoking out of a bong. I started feeling like the car was being turned around, my whole body was getting numb, i was having a panic attack and laughing uncontrollably, and my mouth was getting all dry and i was having a hard time swallowing. After a while, around like 11:45, we get out of the car. Justins like "shit, lukas, we cant take Reilly back to the dorm when he's this high, Jen (our CA-Community Advisor) would kill us for getting him high". So we decided to walk past our Thames house to upper campus to walk to Sams (a convenience store 5 minutes from upper campus).

We're on the sidewalk, we walk past our building, and I start laughing cause a stop sign attacked me. We get to upper campus, cut through the athletic fields, and get to the street. We're on the sidewalk. At some point i guess I decided to walk into the middle of the street, and blacked out for a minute, before I suddenly heard "Reilly, come back! you're in the middle of the street, get on the sidewalk with us". We get into Sams, and I get a ton of food, cause I have the munchies hardcore right now. I walk up to the counter to the asian guy that owns the store, and I said "i am so high right now". Then as we're walking out, our CA Jen and her boyfriend walk in.

We were on the sidewalk heading back to upper campus. we get to a stoplight 5 minutes later, and Jen and her boyfriend pull up to the stoplight and her boyfriend gets out of the drivers side, and walks over to us looking like he's going to attack us. then he turns around and gets in the car. I was paranoid and tripping so badly by then, and we get to the playground by upper campus athletic fields, and I wander off by myself and walk around in a circle for 10 minutes saying "Jen...Jen...don't be mad!!!". then I made my way back to Justin and Lukas somehow, at the swings, and I'm like "guys...i was lost for 10 minutes...jen hates me!!".

We ended up getting back to our dorm, and i get to my room, where my friend is sitting there watching tv while my roommate is asleep. My room was on the girls floor cause the guys floor ran out of rooms to put me and my roommate in, and my CA Jen's room just happened to be right next to my room. My friend started saying something to me, and it seemed loud at the time so i was like "ssssshhhhhhh. just....ssssssshhhhhhhh. Jens out there".

I told one of my friends the next morning about everything i could remember, and later that night my CA Jen walks over to me and shes like "soooo, I heard that you thought I was mad at you, and that you thought a stopsign attacked you. thats pretty funny. Some advice, whenever you get to the point where you get attacked by a stopsign, thats the time to stop smoking for the evening. and also, my boyfriend was drunk last night and felt like scaring you guys for fun, he wasnt actually mad".

So yeah, interesting night. I have a couple other stories from last year.

4. When I was a senior I would smoke cigs and weed everyday before and one of the AP decided to see how I was doing one day after a blunt hotbox got suspended almost expelled for the 2nd time

5. Once when I was in 9th grade my friend gave me a dime in school so I went home and smoked it. I liked it so I called him up and told him to bring $100 worth of that bud to school the next day. The next morning before school, I decided to smoke a bowl out my bathroom window and go catch the bus. I smoked and didnt feel that high until i was on the bus. The kid who was sitting next to me asked me if I was stoned and I said no. I get to school and see my friend and he puts the weed in the bottom of my bag and I go to class. I was sitting in class when my friend came up to me and started talking about something I cant remember, and then he says it smells like marijuana. I got paranoid as fuck and then class started. The weed that was in my bag started reeking soooo badly I could smell it clearly and I was paranoid as fuck that everyone knew I was stoned. I then got called to the principals office over the intercom and thought about running out the back of the school and running home even though the bus ride was like 20 minutes so walking wouldve taken forever. I didnt ditch school and went to the principals office where he told me i had an EDash which is a 2 hour after school detention because of some shit i did. I said okay and left and was so relieved that I didnt get caught even though it was obvious I was stoned and had weed in my bag cause at this point it reeked everywhere i walked. I didnt get caught luckily and I went home and smoked and I will never go to school stoned again..

6. So I went to a small school out in the woods. Three towns put together, grades 7-12 made up 450 people. So i could do what ever the fuck i wanted pretty much. One day me and my buddy get nice and high out in the woods and i decide when almost back in school i really wanna smoke a cig before heading back. The backside of our school was perfect all the classrooms are there but theres like a 5 foot wall before the windows so if you just duck down and hug the wall no one ever see's you i literally smoked there hundreds of times no problems. So we go to our spot back there and start puffin. About 10 seconds later i hear this kid start freakin out OMG Mr Gerosion theres smoke outside the buildings on fire. More ppl start freakin and i start hearing the teacher. So i just stump the cig out and we start booking it as fast as we can hugging wall of course so like half the school doesnt see us bookin it from the sceneof the crime. Got about 50 feet from door, it opens and the hall monitors come out. We put on the brakes and go back the way we came. But by now we dont give a shit about hugging the walls because you cant run full speed like that. So we run the idk 600 feet around building to find the vice princaple and groundskeepers heading our way. We do a 90 straight into the woods and just run. We ran a good quarter mile maybr more till we hit the road. Walked up the road till we could see the school, went back into the woods and snuck around to parking lot. We hopped in my car and left, went to his house got baked and shot shit with 22's rode dirtbikes (you know redneck shit)all day. We got saturday detention for skipping school but they never popped us for smoking.

7. About a decade ago, I had just started smoking weed. I smoked myself into oblivion before school started and went straight to the restroom before class. I asked myself what happened to the restroom, all the stalls were knocked down between the toilets! After a minute of checking myself out in the mirror, it suddenly hit me that I was in the men's restroom. I slapped my forehead and walked right out.

8. I'm gonna be honest, the funniest part of me being high in school is that I was just high...At home, drunk.

I hardly ever went to fuckin' school, got intrusive on my gettin' fucked up time.//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

9. And where are you now

10. I'm a God, yourself?[​IMG]

11. I said where are you now not who are you

12. Wherever I want to be.[​IMG]

13. Dudes this whole thread is just ehh. Don't waste time and argue over it lol just smoke and carry on.

14. I once smoked out the handicap elevator in my high school... I'd broken my leg and had crutches so they gave me a key to the cripple elevator, my buddy and I we're huge stoners so he convinced me to hotbox the small ass elevator.

Worked out for us, never got caught, but it was always a tossup because you couldn't see if anyone was there before you opened the elevator doors, so if a teacher happened to be walking by we'd be fucked.

Only did that once or twice, but it was fun as hell.

15. Back in my highschool, there was a stairwell that led up to the top floor of the gymnasium, for gymnastics equipment. Anyway this stairwell had a good 10 ft ceiling with a chain fence locked off blocking the stairwell so students couldnt freely go up there. Me and couple of my buddies hopped that shit and smoked probly 10 hits each out of my one-hitter dugout. We were fucking blazed. This was during lunch period.

So here i am, getting stoned as a motherfucker in school, senior in high school thinking im so awesome. Have a fresh hit packed and about to spark it. Suddenly we hear the chain fence being opened from the stairwell. We all get the same dear in headlights expression. We are fucking trapped. The stairwell is the only exit.

EXCEPT, the probly 20 ft drop from the floor we were on, down into the gymnasium. That was our only option and seeming this all took place within 10 seconds we had a fast reaction for being so stoned. Think of the floor we were on being a balcony overlooking the gymnasium. We jumped the guard rail and dropped down, every single one of us messing up our ankles landing from that drop. We ran out the gymnasium doors and went to the lunch room, grabbed some food and got away trouble-free.

16. well sounds like shes pretty cool.

17. oh shit that's hilarious. Especially the one where everyone called the dude gay haha damn that had be diein

18. That's not funny shit. That's just being an asshole dude.

19. I got caught one time being high they took me to the nurse and Checked my heart rate and shit lol I kept deny everything still got suspended

20. Used to break the "break glass incase of fire alarm" Before the time we got out of school by 15 minutes and see all the Students Rush to the exit[​IMG] did it a few times.. Good times[​IMG]