Funny stories of being high in school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mdzthatsme, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Not so funny as dumb, first semester of my sophomore year we had our exams and sometimes you would have two in one day. Anyways, my science and math both happened to be on the same day which made it by far my most important. I had just finished my science and we had our lunch break and since I got out early it was a longer one. Me and a few buddies decided that we'd go for a bowl, there was a spot in particular where we went to during lunch hours and it wasn't that shaded at all, around a lot of buildings but nobody seemed to investigate so we'd go there. 

This particular time it was me and two other friends, I'd planned on just smoking one bowl and coming back to do my final studying for the exam, however we decided it was fair enough to smoke another bowl... then another bowl... and by our fourth we had of course gotten too high to keep track of time and at this point and by the time one of us did our exam was in half an hour. Luckily the spot was close to our school, but I felt as if I had been completely unprepared even though I did a fair bit of studying. I was in the stage of panic and was freaking out, we got into the exam room and I had to get myself under control and I just tried my best. I honestly think my teacher passed me because he was nice, I didn't feel I did well on the exam at all and my mark going it was around the minimum requirement (School I went to at the time held a 60% as a pass) and I think I finished with a 60 exactly, anyways I fortunately didn't fail the class and had never done another exam under any sort of substance. :)

2. i think she thought it was kinda funny haha i remember a security counselor or something came and talked to us and was just like "you shouldnt disturb people in class blah blah blah..."

3. I got one...

In 10th grade the first week of school I had a dentist appointment and my sister came to get me and take me. I was open to smoking and have done it before but never got high previous to this time. Anyways my sister said she wanted to smoke and pulled out a blunt and we smoke that onto of a bowl on the way home. It was quite a drive to my orthodonist by the way. Anyways I got back to school and had to take grade placement tests and was high as Fuck and had no idea how to log onto the macbook so I just sat there while everyone else tested. Once they were done I had Spanish class and my teacher was trying to get me to roll my r when I was super blazed. I had no idea what she was saying and I just kept saying "what" everyone in the class knew I was high because most of the guys in my school smoke. Later after my Spanish class I went to lunch and had an amazing time.

I'll tell ya, it was definitely unforgettable first time getting high

4. I used to go to a catholic high school where mass was mandatory at various times in the year and the one time in grade 9 i figured alright i should blaze a couple jays before going to this.

So me and a buddy smoked joints, went to our seperate classes then went to mass. I zoned out for a while as the priest was rambling on and he was giving examples of things people dont verbally just say that are bad. It went along the lines of him saying, metaphorically, "I would like to do drugs." To one person, then "i would like to rob you" to the next then he turns to this one girl straight faced after a minute of silence and says to her, "You! I would like to have sex with you." Infront of 300 people.

I thought it was hilarious so i burst out laughing at the top of my lungs while everyone goes quiet. Then everyone started to realize, he actually just said he wanted to have sex with her. Hw had to do confession and acknowledge it to everyone a week later haha

5. Ok first time i ever toked we went and smoked an eighth of some really good stuff before school in a friends suburban. Well i pass out on the ride back and wake up BAKED as FUCK. So as we walk into the lunch hall where everyone hung out before class i saw my buddy just sittin there and he waves to me and goes for a high five. For no reason i get the bright idea to slap the shit out of him so i walk up like i'm goin for a high five then bitch slap him half way out of his chair. I couldn't help but burst out fuckin dying. I still don't know why i did it but it was worth it. Reminds me of a time i slapped a friend with a bass while i was drunk.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #126 OhioStateBuckeyes, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    back in the day in high school, once or twice a week for about a month a different mens bathroom around our school was getting vandalized with poop. literally someone would smear shit all over the walls and mirrors, poop on the floor and sinks, draw penises on the wall with feces.........disgusting, lol. he became known around the school as "the poopy bandit." eventually he was caught and expelled (the kid was a dumbass troublemaker and was in trouble for other stuff in the past).

pretty funny.

the last i heard the dude is in jail for arson & attempted murder. not surprising. i also wouldnt be surprised if he converted into a full blown skinhead, either. :laughing:

7. #127 Buffalo11024, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
     my algebra 2 teacher was busting my balls about sleeping in class. I told him I was bored with his class. He proceded to try to hastle me about my assignment he was collecting. I handed him all possible assignments for the year and my text book some 5 weeks into the school year. Turns out that I did double the work. Took him longer to grade them than it took me to complete. Ended up with a free period and didn't have to go to school until 10am.

8. Thats fucking awesome

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. When I was a sophmore (when dinosaurs roamed the earth) I ate some hash with a friend. We were all bummed thinking it didn't work when it didn't kick in after a little while. Went to lunch then headed to spanish class.

Then it hit me. REALLY hit me. I was flat on my ass.

"Ok everyone, find your partners and I want you to make a short video using the words from the recent lessons"

Yeah.... We went outside. I have no idea what we did to this day, but for some reason the video turned out ok. It's my understanding from a former classmate of mine who now teaches our old school, that she is still showing that video to her students today. I wonder if they can tell?

10. #131 Cali4nia2o, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    Just drew this in class right noww my high drawing

-Stayupp g

Attached Files:

11. I went to class just totally cooked one day a friend asked
    me for a piece of gum, my stoned ass then proceeds to pull out a pack of cigarettes and hand her one. The girl was straight edge too, I think she just about shit herself

12. #133 Bronx Finest, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    My friend broke a toilet once literally tearing the entire thing off the fucking wall, I don't even want to get into it LOLSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. does the paper under it say turkey bacon? you musta been bored as hell loool

14. #135 JammieDodger, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    One time in ninth grade, me and my friends decided to ditch a period right before lunch so we would get the full two hours of third period plus the half an hour of lunch to smoke. We drove over to my friends canyon and started to smoke. I think we had a thirty or something of this really heavy indica-dominant hybrid. We took advantage of the whole time and toked up.I was still quite new with the herb at this point so I got high real easy. Anyways, we came back via McDonald's and by the time we got to school, it was already fifth period. I went to fifth period baked out of my mind from the heavy strain. I remember sitting there while watching "Sir Guan and the Green Knight", shifting around in my desk every five seconds to get into a comfortable position while thinking that this movie was a 3D animation (It was a real-shot movie). My other friend who couldn't make it with us instantly knew when he saw me that I was medicaated. Anyways, yeah. I have a lot of stories from the blazing up in the high-school days. 

15. Woah, woah. Back up. That's Sir Gawain to you. 

Anyways, here's my story. 
    I was in grade 10, and my school was in the middle of doing midyear exams. Me and a few buddies didn't have an exam scheduled for the first block -- most of did for the second block of the day, but we had a couple of hours before our exam to toke up. 

So we left the school around 9:00 and proceeded to gallivant about town, smoking joints and hitting bowls. By the time we arrived back at school around 11, the four of us were unanimously baked out of our minds.  

When we came back into the school, we had to sign in with some lady at the main office. As we walked in, she asked to "please write your names, student IDs, and grades" on a sign-in sheet. This seemed pretty straightforward to me, but my amigo couldn't quite wrap his head around the concept of 'grade.'

Stoned homie: "Like my GPA? Why do you need that, I don't even know my GPA"

Lady: "No, not your GPA, your grade. As in, what grade you are in. 9, 10, 11....12?"

Stoned homie: "Nah...Uh...I think it's like a 3.4"

16. My apologies.. *Sir Gawain...  :smoke:

17. im in that too, it's called gt where i live

18. The year, 1975. The place, somewhere in an Iowa high school. Had first period free and didn't have to be to class until 9:30. Picked up a couple of my friends before school started and went to get drunk/high. While we were walking back into school my buddy reaches for the door handle and started to puke everywhere. (we had been drinking shots) I just kept walking like I didn't even know who he was. I wasn't going to get busted because of his light weight ass.

19. In 10th grade I would walk to school and bring some rum with me and chug it on the way to biology class (1st period). I took a midterm a few days ago. One day i decided to enhance the buzz with a little smoke in the boys room because we busted out the fire alarm. So my friends and I smoked a quick bowl really early and we split for classes.

Soon my bio teacher started rambling about veins, arteries and vasculature *yawn* . So I opened up my book and started sleeping and then I was snoring pretty loud cause of the alcohol. Some chick tried to wake me up and said "hes always sleeping! This is likeee sooo unfair!"

I opened up my eyes slightly and the teacher said " leave him alone he gets 100% on all his exams and homework. As a matter of fact rest your head on the book I think you learn by osmosis!" The whole class started cracking up and I snoozed away.

I have other stories but they involve unmentionables.