Funny stories of being high in school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mdzthatsme, Mar 20, 2009.

1. My school is probably 65% stoners. It's so great. Literally, every morning, I would meet up with 9 or 10 other kids and we had a special spot in some woods that we had found. This spot was perfect because there's a special way of getting in there and when you're in there, you can see all of the entrances to see if anyone's coming. Anyways, we'd meet up every morning with a bong, a bubbler, two bowls, and occasionally, a few joints and we'd all sit in rotation with tons of different strains and pieces while listening to music. We were always the smartest stoners though. Always had cologne, Rohto's, gum, etc.

One day, we were smoking there and 3 of the kids smoked cigarettes and offered me on. I was too baked so I grabbed it and put it behind my ear (like you hold a pencil behind your ear) and I have super long hair so you couldn't see it. Well, we kept smoking and 20 minutes later, it's time to go. We get ready to leave and we're rushing because the bell is going to ring in 2 or 3 minutes and I was wearing a hat at the time. We all separate and walk into different halls (each hall has a door that leads outside) and me and one kid rush into a hall and there's two teachers standing right there. I'm baked so I don't want to draw attention to myself so I take my hat off (weren't allowed to wear hats for some reason) and shake my hair and the cigarette falls out. I had completely forgot about it. Somehow, the teachers didn't see it, and I didn't even think about picking it up because if I stopped, that'd probably catch their attention. I just kept walking thinking, "Oh shit!", and walked into class. My teacher greeted me at the door and on this day, I was wearing an orange "Girls Gone Wild Film Crew" shirt and he laughed and gave me a fist bump. I proceeded to sit down and and talk to some other kid in the class who was high. Looking back, it was pretty funny.

Another cool thing was at the end of the year, after finals and what not, we weren't really doing anything in any of the classes so I'd come to school greened out, go to classes 1-3, skip lunch, go green out again, and finish classes 4-6 so I'd be high all day. Anyways, I had history right after lunch and for some reason, the classroom was in the gym, but this classroom had no windows at all and he had a projector with surround sound. It was pretty sick. I go in his class 5 minutes late, tell him I was in the bathroom and sit down. The projector screen rolls down and he put on Rise of the Plant of the Apes. Pitch black dark. Loud ass sound. I had some snacks and was stoned. The best class of the year.

I'm high right now so it may have been hard to understand lol.

2. One time during finals I was walking to school when a friend was standing on the corner, I ask him whats up and he asks if I have a lighter. I tell him nah and he says you wanna smoke? So I say sure. We wait and a couple more friend show up, we smoke a couple bowls and we head out to class. I walk into spanish blazed out of my fucking mind and reeeeeeking. Like the entire class was asking whats that smell? It smells like weed! And I was paranoid as fuck lol. She handed out the tests and I stayed quiet and did my work. I don't know if I was just high and paranoid but I think the teacher was staring at me the entire time. Needless to say I got outta there as soon as the bell rung and the hoodie I was wearing now permanently smells like dank.

3. In high school I would smoke a blunt while driving to school. Vape in the bathroom during lunch. I would lite my joint or rest of my blunt at the stop sign to the main road.

Graduated with a 3.0, that school was a joke.

4. When I was a freshman I took some of my final exams while pretty substantially high. :p Here's how the grades break down:
    HIGH: :smoke:
    Global-98
    Biology-90
    Spanish-95
    NOT HIGH: -_-
    Geometry-85
    English-80

I never studied through high school besides for AP Physics and Calculus and some other classes that I took later in my Junior and Senior years. What i'm getting at is all of my knowledge was gained during the classes and just that; no studying or review for any of these tests. The reason I did smoke before them was to not be anxious, and I actually finished my biology regents in 30 minutes, half the time of any other student taking it. :D Oh and if anybody is wondering I took every class accelerated and that's why I took geometry as a freshman. Not the funniest story but I thought it was worth sharing with my virtual blaze bro's. :smoke:

Peace.

5. I might've posted this somewhere in gc before but I'll post again.

Back in high school, 10 grade to be exact, my buddy made some dank firecrackers. We had biology together and would always take shots in the back of the room lol. Anyways, I'm smart about edible dosages and only ate a half of one. He ate 2. And there was my half plus another full one. So I thought I'd get a nice little buzz and just chill and pass out later. Dead wrong. The high kicked in very fucking quickly for edibles. It was under a half hour. Eyes red as fuck, everything sounded louder than normal. We had to take a test that day and I remember focusing unusually hard on it and thinking every answer I circled was right.(lol) then I started wobbling my pencil to make it look like rubber and started geeking at myself. I had to piss really bad but was sketched by my red eyes. Luckily a chill substitute was there that day and I walked up and mumbled, "bathroom". She signed my agenda and I went.

Anyways, later that day I was in history and we were watching a movie. The movie BLEW so hard but for some reason it was hilarious. I think robin Williams was in it, but it was a serious film. So the teacher, who is sexy as fuck, called me up to talk to her. I was super paranoid, but had to do it anyways. So she called me up and wanted to know how many "flash cards I had made". I had no idea what she was talking about so I just said,"about 50 or 60 I think." she was just like... Alright. And I sat back down. I thought she knew...

So after that was lunch, which has cops that patrol around the lunch room(commons area). This sketched me out so I just chilled in the library and listened to music after I hit up the vending machine. So it was pretty dank.

I came down like 4 hours after school.

Lulz.

6. I remember i did a wake n bake before school .I had gym first period and we had to walk around the track two times . I was just noticing everything around me and having a blast and this girl was walking in front of me , she looked back and i started cracking up and she just kept on looking back like she was afraid and creeped out . I kept on laughing . i had the goofiest smile on my face . its awkward whenever i see her now . :p

my counselor came outside looking for me , and i was SOOOO baked . she grabbed my arm and starting walking with me and saying something i didnt really hear . I thought i was in deep shit :eek:. Turns out she was only walked around the track with me because she wanted me to start changing for gym , and she said that everyday she'd do this if i didnt start changing . I was so glad i didnt get caught :hello: i was baked as fuck all day .

Attached Files:

• oo.jpeg
      oo.jpeg
      File size:
      67.1 KB
      Views:
  7. [quote name='"DyerMaker"']I might've posted this somewhere in gc before but I'll post again.

Back in high school, 10 grade to be exact, my buddy made some dank firecrackers. We had biology together and would always take shots in the back of the room lol. Anyways, I'm smart about edible dosages and only ate a half of one. He ate 2. And there was my half plus another full one. So I thought I'd get a nice little buzz and just chill and pass out later. Dead wrong. The high kicked in very fucking quickly for edibles. It was under a half hour. Eyes red as fuck, everything sounded louder than normal. We had to take a test that day and I remember focusing unusually hard on it and thinking every answer I circled was right.(lol) then I started wobbling my pencil to make it look like rubber and started geeking at myself. I had to piss really bad but was sketched by my red eyes. Luckily a chill substitute was there that day and I walked up and mumbled, "bathroom". She signed my agenda and I went.

Anyways, later that day I was in history and we were watching a movie. The movie BLEW so hard but for some reason it was hilarious. I think robin Williams was in it, but it was a serious film. So the teacher, who is sexy as fuck, called me up to talk to her. I was super paranoid, but had to do it anyways. So she called me up and wanted to know how many "flash cards I had made". I had no idea what she was talking about so I just said,"about 50 or 60 I think." she was just like... Alright. And I sat back down. I thought she knew...

So after that was lunch, which has cops that patrol around the lunch room(commons area). This sketched me out so I just chilled in the library and listened to music after I hit up the vending machine. So it was pretty dank.

I came down like 4 hours after school.

Lulz.[/quote]

What happened to your friend whom ate two firecrackers?

8. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

What happened to your friend whom ate two firecrackers?[/quote]

Well I only know what happened in that block because that was the only block we had but he was super smacked and was really fidgety and paranoid. He kept mumbling random shit that I couldn't understand(he's Cuban) and didn't even attempt the test. I don't even think he could stand up lol. His eyes were just red as all shit as well. I feel bad for him because he had first lunch which was right after biology, lol.

9. In the beginning of my sophomore year I smoked like 4 or 5 blunts before school with my 2 best friends at the time. I had history first period and I kept half-passing out on my straightedge friend's shoulder the whole period

10. Crazy shit went down on 4/20 when I was a Sophomore. Me and my two buddies got high before school and we were fucking blowed. I remember going into 1st period (French II) and noticing something rather odd about my French teacher (Nice woman). So whenever I sat down in my seat, I looked around to see if anyone was high. All of my friends were asking me if I smoked (These guys are non smokers) and I was like "Hahahaha. Noooo." a couple laughed and were like "You're high" and I just denied it. Anyways, the bell rang and the teacher came in and sat down. She was acting sillier than usual. So after a few seconds (More like 15) of her staring and smiling at us she said "So, what's up?" Very giggly. Everyone looked pretty creeped out and I busted out laughing. She was like "S, what? It's a good day isn't it?" and I just said "sureee". She was high and she knew I was high.

Later in 3rd period (History) I met up with my 2 buddies who I got high with. We all looked at each other and laughed our asses off, asking each other how high we are by using code. Halfway through the class, the District attorney and the vice principle came into the room. They scanned the room and looked at all of us, then called out a guy, and not by his name. Once they left, me and my buddies looked at each other with the biggest grins on our faces. When the bell rang we walked around the corner and fucking died. Craziest day ever.

11. I remember this one time in middle school I had Gotten high in the morning
    And I had a little roach in my pocket So it
    Was lunch Time and i was on the blacktop
    On the Benches
    So I decided to To turn The roach on
    And smoke it
    So I did then this girl Saw and Went to the principle and told him I was smoking
    So I see her going and I trowing the roach into the grass
    And I see The principle coming toward me
    He grabs me by my shirt and takes me to his office he searches me repeatedly
    But only finds a ligher he takes it away
    And Writes Me a Refferal for smoking tabbaco and suspends be for 3 days lol
    I was so relieved
    But he called my parents and told
    Them but too bad they could give a shit
    Lol
    but he took my Bob Marley lighter that's the downsider lol
    But those 3 days were like a vacation too me I smoked and was relaxed.

12. #92 spehscowboi, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2012
    I didn't start smokin til I got to college, and experiment sometimes with going to school high, but I use to do it a lot more. People look at me differently and say I look tired, I just say allergies or didn't sleep well :cool:. For a while I didn't give a fuck and just had weed in my backpack all day every day and smoked as I pleased throughout the day.

But one time I went to my English class high and the teacher told us to meet in the lab. There are 2 rooms in the lab though, and in one of them you have to rent a computer with your student ID, so I did. Then one of the students nearby was like, "we never go into that room... why did you just do that?" So I'm just like "oh" and check out of the room. Then I go into class and people are looking at me weird and the teacher announces that we have a 3 hour essay test. At that point I just stopped caring and would give it my best. I always study and am prepared so it wasn't that big of a deal. So I wrote a 5 page essay and got an A. Hell yea.

And since I carried weed with me all the time, my books smelled like weed. One of my straight-edge acquaintances was like "why do your books smell like that" and I said "I don't even know" and gave him a better smell of the book. He just looked confused and didn't know what it was.

13. This shit just happend a few weeks ago. Me and my dude J carpool to get to school since its kinda far away so I smoke him out instead of givin him gas money and one day we had smoked 2 fat at least 1 g joints. He whips into his parking space and were just chillin when another bro G sprints across the parking lot. So me and j are just watchin him thinkin wtf when G jumps into the air and fuckin pounces offs Js roof. The entier roof caved in a full foot. I laughed until i cried for at least 5 minutes. G buffed the giant ass dent out somehow though so i guess its all good.

14. used to fuck with our earth science teacher so bad, me and my best friend john. I mean so bad, just say the funniest dumbest shit, cocky arrogant HILARIOUS smart mouthed things, I was a straight up person like that in school, people really didn't like me for that because I would tell you to fuck off if I didn't like you.

My teacher was cool tho, he was but he wasn't, but we liked him, he was funny and really funny to fuck with. We would always sharpen a pencil without the holder thing, and leave a 1 inch pencil with shavings all over and just leave.

Then we would set the timers for 15 minutes into the next class, like 4 of them and hide them LOL.

Cell phones were stricly against the rules to, so at the lab tables or desk, we would fiddle our hands and look down and up real quick like we were texting, getting caught on purpose. and he would come over and be like cmon just give it to me, and i'd be like what i don't have anything.

do it for like 5 minutes straight, get sent to the office, empty my pockets and go back to class LOL.

This kid who stuck a toothbrush up his ass, his sisters toothbrush to play a prank on her well it back fired and everybody hated him and said he was gay and all this shit. He was actually pretty cool and my friend, one hilarious mofo. I would fuck with him bad tho, I would always draw toothbrushes and hang them around the school lol.:wave::smoking:

15. this sophomore was always talkin shit about me for the whole damn year so today he decided to shoot a rubber band at my face and the next thing i know my arm is around his neck with my teacher yelling stop idk what going to happen to day he just this little fat fuck so he cant do anything lol it will be fun if he tries though.

16. anytime im high in school my math teacher is always a bitch and asks me to answer like every second question and she makes me sit right in the front where she always stands so anytime im stoned and she asks me a question i kinda sit there and go uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and she pretty much answers it for me :p

17. #97 Ahmadthearaab, May 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2013
    Haha one time I came to Spanish blazed and the teacher called on me so I went "yo quierro UN bongo en mi casa" his look was priceless when I started drumming on the table

18. I decided to smoke 4 pounds of dank before my 2nd grade promotion.

It was great.

19. i thought you said funny stories :confused::confused::confused::confused:

20. At first the only thing i questioned about that was the four pounds part and.now im worried for my sanity that at initial glance i didnt find the second grade part strange