Funny stories of being high in school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mdzthatsme, Mar 20, 2009.

1. #41 Flya Den U, May 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009
    ^lol at that story^
    i wanna know ur philosophy lol
    I wish one day, evrybdy in my class wuld toke up and we do somethin like this lol
    :hello::hello::hello::smoke::hello::hello::hello:<---Thats the class lol

2. every 4/20 that we had school was the shit. me and my one friend smoked some chronic before school and said fuck eyedrops its 420. so we are walking in and the aid who stands by the door chuckles and says "how can you boys even see where your walking"

she was cool as hell though, and was an aid in every school i went to from k-12.

another time a teacher walked in and was like damn guys i found a 20 in the parking lot.
    oh no shit?
    Yeah it smells like it was just chillin in someones bag, it reeks.
    then you here
    "oh shit, hey, i think that was mine" - i was a freshman, and the kid that said it was a senior.. he sounded so serious too. haha

3. Wow wtf, did this thread just get spammed? Wutta loser... Good stories tho, :rolleyes:

4. #44 Titoelbambino, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2009
    I went to my psych class high on thursday... i'm sure the people around me knew, cuz the smell stays on your clothes for a minute. then i went to my 3-hour philosophy lecture, still high as fuck. I couldn't follow any of the valid/sound argument types, and i seemed to be the only one. But at one point in her lecture, she said "some students live their life by false premises. they think if they do drugs, they can still do well in class. They think, "If i do drugs, then i will not fail." This is an example of reductum ad absurdum" or something like that. i got a little paranoid cuz i thought she might know, but i was one kid in a room of ~35 and i'd used eyedrops, so i'm pretty sure she didn't. I love it when adults talk about drugs when they don't know i'm high :smoking:

5. I have an epic one. Not about me, but still equally hilarious.:cool:

I'm a freshman going to a school I hate at the time. I just made my first friend, we walked to school and he always smoked before school. Mom takes me to school, and go meet him in "Smokers Alley" and we head off to our first hour, Math 1. Our teacher is a woman, a bitchy, high pitched Lois loud voice, always gives you a shit load of HW, with a ton of assignments. Exactly what you want at 7:20 in the morning. Yes my school started at 7:20am. So one day, my friend and I are smokin, take a couple hits walk in. The teacher always tought class with the overhead so it never mattered if we were stoned or not. :p

So one morning, she is just talking away, and I remind you everyone in this class hates her! Well she's in the middle of a lecture and her stomach growls really loudly. She said excuse me and stopped for a minute. Then all of the sudden you hear popping and squirting, and by god she shit her pants in front of 30 students!!!! We didn't say anything, she just said she had to leave and as soon as she turned around,:bolt: all you can see is this big brown spot right in the middle of her ass. She was wearing tight tan pants so there was no covering up that shit!! As soon as she left I had to stick my head out to see if she alerted anyone to come watch our class, and she did. Ha but the whole time she was just skipping down the hall and trying to cover the shit stain.
    :hello:

THE WHOLE CLASS ERUPTED IN LAUGHTER AFTER I TOLD THEM. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
    :laughing:
    I still LOL when I think of that. From then on whenever I saw her I would just turn away and laugh.

6. HAHAAHAHAHAH dude that really is epic. that'd be hilarious even if you weren't high.

7. I was so high I was shaking/twitching for my Sociology exam. Oops! :smoking:

8. So one time in finance the teacher is just droning on and I'm hugry as fuck since it's before lunch, so I'm zoning out, and this random kid walks in who I've never seen before. Someone says "it's 6th period" and he just stands there in front of the teacher. I could see in his eyes that he was blazed as fuck. He just stands there rubbing his chin for 5 seconds and then just say "Oh shit, yea this aint even my class!" and just straight up walks out the door.

9. hahahahahaha i lol'd at that shit

10. Well it wasn't really at school but I picked up a gram of some dank bud from my dealer before going to my driving test for my license. I smoked hmm half a bowl and went in to take the test. Usually I'm a good driver when I'm high but that shit was so dank I didn't even know what the eff was going on. Well he started complaining about how I'm braking and so I told the instructor I was really sick and pretended to throw up just so I could reschedule the test without looking suspicious. I think he knew I was high though cuz I would answer his questions like 10 seconds after he asked them. Haha. Sorry for the weird typing though, baked as we speak :smoking:

11. When I was a junior I was at a intersection in my car with 2 other guys and we were passing a joint around, windows down, music up. And my english teacher rolls up next to us at the light, and I was just looking around and I saw him, and we locked eyes, and I gave him this squinty eye death stare, and he chuckled and asked if I did my homework before participating in my "evening activities". next day in class I walked in to class super baked, and he just laughed. :)

12. Skipped first period one time and went out to eat breakfast w/ a friend my senior year. After breakfast we smoked bowls at a nearby library. I was incredibly stoned. I had been to school high a lot but never this high.

First class I went to was a BS senior class and we were making fly fishing hooks. (Dont ask why haha) I just sat in back of the class as always in that class and was quiet the entire time. After that class I had history class in the library. Just sat in the comfy chairs they had in there and almost fell asleep a few times. You when you get that feeling like your falling when you catch yourself falling asleep. It was like that. But my friend Kathrine woke me up at one point haha. Lunch was after that, which was good. Then the rest of the day I was just tired.

13. ahh i got one.
    sketchyest day of my whole junior year.
    so me and my firends use to leave campus during lunch, go to my car, go out to eat, smoke and just chill in my car. well one day we do that same routine and we get back to school really high,but ok. as we are walking back on campus(my friend had 30 he was talking to his car on him, another friend had a piece, and i had a piece in my car) a school proctor comes out of nowhere on her little golf cart and stops us(if you get caught off campus you are subject to search). so the proctor is going arround to all of us asking us shit like if we were smoking or drinking and we are all just ofcorse dening everything, then the proctor wanted to smell all of our hands. so somehow we just get through it and she dosent search us. thankfully we all put in eyedrops, had gum, and used hand sanitizer before going back to school.
    risky business

14. This is going to sound weird. But i think you may go to a school i know of or went to...

15. hahahah this reminds me of when i was a senior and it was homecoming week. well me and my friend smoked a dro blunt before school and i was walking in school and everyone one looks like they got the shit beat out of them so im just like damn. and i start seeing fuckin zombies and shit everywhere and im just like what the fuck. at like 3rd period i saw my friend and his throat was cut and his shirt was ripped and he had bloud all over him and stuff and i asked him and he was like its zombie day dude. your supposed to dress up like a zombie today. i starting bustin out laughing when i found out.

16. once me and my friends were smokin bongs in the bushes down behind the school, and i got so stoned i ended up going into the wrong class, anyway i thought i was in the right class and when the teacher said to me, hey your not in this class, i threw up on her and ran out of the class, then passed out.

17. Thats some good shit right there. Haha

18. yea ive only gone to school baked once for osha training. just people fuckin talkin about safety and shit for hours and hours but im pretty pumped cuz im ganna wake and bake tomorow morning because im supposed to be painting a complete truck tomorow at school. ahh love shop

19. i got a friend a parking pass in my name because he didnt have a license. stupid ass was playing with the car alarm so they call on the intercom for the owner of the lincoln to come to the office, then 10 mins later call me to the office. they check my parking pass number and it doesnt match with my friend's ID who came down to the office. we were so stoned that when he asked my friend how much i charged him for the pass, (i charged him $4, what it really cost) he said $20. so they look at me like im some kind of parking spot dealer or something. i yell at him in front of them and tell them everything cause he already gave it away. and they gave me a detention for getting him a pass and him ISAP for lying. they said if we didnt lie in the beginning they would have just let us go, but NO, that retard had to first LIE, then somehow say that i profited from the shit which made it seem worse. dude we were SO high and BOTH had pipes and weed on us in the office lol.

20. I don't have any funny "high in school" stories, but I just wanted to point out that about a month ago when I first signed up for GC, I read a thread titled "The Official High at school stories thread" or something similar. I had applied for a distance education program (online) in web design, but after reading the stories in that thread I decided to apply for a local community college instead and now this fall I'll start studying at the campus for radio and television broadcasting. :D Shortly after I'll be harvesting my grow and probably be posting plenty of my own high at school stories. :hello: