Funny stories of being high in school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mdzthatsme, Mar 20, 2009.

1. I was really high one morning before class and never really remembered when I had to take tests and what not. I smoked a blunt on the way to school with some friends and was ripped..

I get into my first class. So happens to be math. We had a HUGE test that day that was like 40% of our semster grade! OH SH!T

Im terrible at math anyways so I cheated off the smart kid sitting next to me. I copy this kids stuff almost problem for problem... I mix it up a little bit here and there to not make it look obvious. Next day we come to class and I get my test back.. I got a B!! hell yes.. I was pretty happy about it. The smart kid next to me got an A so I thought I was pretty smart for switching it up. We are going over the tests in class and I look over at one of the problems I copied from him exactly that I had gotten wrong thinking this kid was a tard for missing it. And he had gotten it right! I was like WTF..

So I rasie my hand and was like Smart Kid got it right and I got it wrong thinking she just messed up on mine. ( Why not go for a higher grade) So the teacher is like bring both your tests up here and she is looking at his and its wrong! She messed up on his test. She then is like I hope I didnt make any more mistakes and takes BOTH of our tests and sees that our work is kind of identical on some problems. OH FUUUUUCK! I screwed myself.. The Bell rings and class is over and she keeps our tests.. Im dreading the next day in class knowing I was busted for cheating...

So the next day rolls around and Im dreading going to class. I get high in the morning and walk in to see the teacher sitting there and class starts. I know im screwed. She then walks over to me and Smart Kid and is like I must have forgotten to give you both your tests back yesterday. And hands them both to us and then starts the class!!

I was thinking she knew but didnt do anything about it. All I know was that I was off the hook and nothing ever happened about it. She was old and had been teaching for 40 years. It was insane....

2. One of the coolest thing I will ever remember from HS was one time sprinting the last 30 feet to class while the bell is ringing and sliding AROUND the corner and into the door of the classroom. I slid in the door right as the bell stopped ringing. Na, that's actually a lame story because it was just fun for me and the people in class.

I love acting like a bro in high school.

3. i did the same thing in algebra two, with a fellow classmate. neither of us remembered the test, we just got blazed and went in. i spent the class doodling on the test, after trying a couple problems to discover they were beyond my comprehension.

the greatest part was the teacher, who didn't like me and knew i was a stoner kept walking by, and i'm not sure if it was just me but i swear i heard her sniff really loudly when she was near me. but then, i could hear all the pencils scratching on paper in the room, so maybe not.

4. I smoked a blunt before school with my brother and my eyes were RED!!
    When We got to school my brother told me to put my hair over my eyes so no one can see the redness....I get up to my class door open it, turn around to close it and notice I can"t recognize anyone in there so I ask out loud to everyone." What class is this?" and everyone busted up laughing because I had the stonedest look ever :eek:. Then my teacher told me to open my eyes and go to a meeting that I forgot about.Everyone knew I was stoned:smoking:.

5. I had a class with the funniest teacher ever after lunch and i was high as shit. He always knows when Im high but I dont care and just go in his class stoned out my mind. One day I was high in his class and knowing I was high he put Tupac's "dear mama" and "Keep ya head up" and he NEVER DOES THAT. I guess he did because he thinks when people are high, and they hear struggling songs they cry like little bitches but not me i just sat there smiling at him LOL. He probably tought i was gay that day or something.

6. haha this is classic! hmmm dip you live in the south right? anyways... Freshman year not long after i really started smokin (late bloomer, i know) some how rumor got out that i was gettin some weed.... this isn't good alot of my friends are straightedge... so they're giving me shit for this and at this point i really didn't want them to know that i smoked so i denyed it, i was walkin down the hall and i had just convinced my friend that i didnt smoke weed and some random girl walks by and says "I smell marijuana" and me and my friend look at eachother and just start cracking up.

7. I used to smoke quite a bit at lunch well anyways. after lunch I meet with this big group of friends between classes and just yell "HAS ANY ONE GOT SOME FUCKIN MUNCHIES!?!?!?" And i ended up with a 1/4 bag of chips that someone gave me! I was so happy and enjoyed the rest of the day.

8. #28 locdog818, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    HAHAHA i woulda lol'ed@ u

the highschool i went to was 7-12. it was senior year and at my school evrey year they have this thing called the turkey bowl were the 7th and 8th graders each have there own flag football game and the whole school comes and watches.. well the football team gets to coach the kids so that was kinda koo... long story short on game day i came fucked up! dropped 3 ambiens and i drank a beer before the game. i was the 8th grade teams defensive coordinator haha! shit was hilarious i don't really remember much but i was acting rather normal overall, said my freind. oh lawds haha haha i just remember at times i thought i was seeing doubles of people in the distance lol and walking on astro turf feels weird as fuckkk haha

cliffs:
    -coached a 8th grade flag football game in front of my whole school on 3 ambiens and a beer.
    - made it out clear but i dont remember much
    - shit was crazy.

9. #29 Mr B., May 6, 2009
    I had to give a presentation, and I have stage fright, so I used to get super baked before every presentation I had to give. Anyway, I was giving a presentation on Diogenes of Sinope and I selected a bunch of really funny quotes, and spent the last couple minutes reciting them in between bouts of my own laughter (In one part Diogenes was at a greek party and a young kid comes up to him and asks Diogenes how to relieve his sexual frustration, so diogenes whips out his pecker and starts beating off and everyone at the party was like WTF, and then diogenes said "if only I could satify my hunger by rubbing my belly") . After it was over I had to field questions from the prof. and the class, so some guy raised his hand and asked me if I was high, and I said 'extremely.' One of my better memories of college.

10. too damn many funny stories but i remember this black kid had just transfered to our lil suburb school and the first day he wore a sweatshirt that said "why go to high school wen u can go to school high?" nobody told him to take it off. if i wore it, or ne1 else for that matter, wed have been suspended

11. #31 Stuff N Puff, May 6, 2009
    haha your gonna luv this one ok so back in HS i was smokin out B4 i got on the bus i go to homeroom i walk in the door and the T.A. from across the room says to me "did you sleep ok lastnight? i say yeah why? ( with a big stoned grin on my baked melon ) thenshe looks at me and says "your eyes are really red" in reply i say "allergies" EDIT: theres more but thats the one i feel like post N

12. One time in my freshman year I had smoked a few bowls before school, and my first class was English. We were reading Romeo & Juliet, but this class period we watched West Side Story, which I had never seen before. For most of the movie, I was just staring at the screen, laughing, and I kept saying "what the fuck?". Everyone could hear me, and after one of my stronger laughing sessions, my teacher paused the movie, walked up to me and announced to the class "This is why we don't smoke pot before coming to school." She then sent me in to the hall to get myself under control.

13. Last day of senior year ( which was yesterday ) i go out to play frisbee with my gf and we smoke a few bowls i get home and im like damn i dont gotta go to school tom or for the rest opf the summer, so i was like im gunna smoke tonight in my basement. so i tell my mom im going outside to move my car but i take lik 5 min so i empty my jar of buds into a pill bottle and shes like what the hell wher u doing in ther and wat r those jars u hid, and i said i was fiddling around to find my money so she searches my car and i give her the empty masson jar and shes like whers the other.

So i give her the other which ius full and she flippes shit over somthing that didnt even have a useable amount. She told me she wont send my fried ass to college and im a compulisve liar thats a trash ball lol and the school called her saying im associated with dealers and i almsot got expelled in oct for dealing which i wasnt, what a great way to end my senior yr lol

14. On this past 4/20 it was a Monday so I had school and me and my friend finally realized the relationship we had with our chemistry teacher when she asked us if we were enjoying our "holiday", my friend just sat there in amazement and then she brings up how there are two graduated cylinders missing (because we had taken them and made bongs), and she starts questioning my friend about how they are missing and hopefully they are being put to good use, and me and my friend were like hell yeah there being put to a good use, better use then if they sat in this classroom. I don't think we actually said that to her but I was definitely thinking it. She's cool as fuck and were going to try to light up with her over the summer at this festival downtown in a local park(its legit as fuck, kinda a stoner/party festival).

15. #35 ImWithWhatever, May 6, 2009
    i got another two more. well last year is wen i graduated but the funny thing is, the last night of school (the next day was graduation and my birthday the same day) we drank at my house and filmed it. so thats kinda cool to always have the last night of high school on video tape for memories. cuz believe me there were some haha.

also 3 days before that i drank on a school night and got the most fucked up i been in a while. went to sleep at 3 am from puking all over then had to go to school at 7:30 am to take two big final exams. needlees to say it wasnt a very fun day. i just straight up left early and puked in the garbage can as i was walking out. ohhhh high school

16. Back in high school we knew this guy who looked like the RL version of Goku from DBZ. One day me and a friend were walking to class blazed when he and his girlfriend turn the corner. My buddy loses it and screams ''OMG ITS KAKAROTT!!''. His girlfriend just stared at us as we laughed our asses off all the way to class.

17. I used to have this little white plastic container that we'd put our roachs in- it had a little smiley face on it and you squeezed it together to open it, like a coin purse kinda - we used to call it the "happy roach man" because of the smiley face- always happy to see us- yes, very corny i kno! but funny at the time :rolleyes:

ALmost every morning before high school me, my cousin, and 2 others we'd pick up, would either go to Shoney's or Burger King, depending on how late we were running and/or how high we were. On this morning we only made it to the gas station- my other cousin had a new apartment in town right next to the school so went there and smoked out of his bong, some good skunk too (this was in 1988.)

We get to school, barely, and thankfully, our first hour was earth science with a sexy beast of a teacher - he was a football coach and pretty chill. But 5 mins. into class I glance at Mr. F's desk and see my fuckin happy roach man smiling back at me. :eek:

I locked eyes with Mr. F and waited to see just how chill he was or wasn't. He motioned for me to come to the hall and said he saw it slip out of my shirt pocket. I had on an unbuttoned flannel shirt over a wife beater, always losing shit out of those pockets but I loved the shirt!! it survived Woodstock!! He said he's supposed to give me a "drug talk" which included your parents, the principal, the po-po and Jesus. (This was a very small country town in MO.) but he said when i looked at him my eyes told a thousand stories, all of them sad, and he doesn't want to be another sad story.

He asked in return that i would never bring happy roach man in my car again, if you must, he said, throw it out the window and make sure it goes out! and educated me on how serious it was to get busted with it by the wrong person. :poke:

anyways :love: :metal::love: mad love for ya still Mr. F. thanks for being an old hippy at heart.

18. one time my friend who was actually pretty popular was really drunk/high on bars and coked out... and somehow had made it to 4th period without getting caught... i shit you not the kid pissed himself in class and didnt notice for like ten minutes. we then ditched the rest of the day

19. The first time I ever took a hydrocodone was in school. I took a 10mg and forgot that I had a test later that day. I went into my class still messed up and took the test. Every thing was fine but then I stood up to turn it in and I just fell straight back and my friend had to catch me. Didnt get caught but it was funny as hell.

20. I always bake before school. THe worst day was when i made some cannapeanutbutter in the microwave like i learned on here. Well i ate it first period and it hit me hard in time for geometry in 2nd period. Well we are going over quiz problems and i ask for #15-19 and i realize right away that it was the homework problems i meant but was scared i would seem too high by saying i mistakened the problems. So the teacher works out all the problems which took about 4 min each. Then im like "O my bad i meant on the homework". And i just look over at my friend who is across the room and am like dude im so wasted. and then he says "dude the whole class just heard that". Needless to say the whole class was diein for like 5 min