Funny Stories About Run-Ins/Escapes From the Popo

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Herbal Magic, Dec 24, 2008.

1. I'm sure everybody's got at least one story about inconvenient meetings with the law, and a few of them are pretty funny. I know I have one.

So one night I was at this small party at a friend's house. There was only about 12 or 14 of us there, and most of us were either high or drunk. I had shared a joint with 2 buddies and had taken a few hits off a friend's new vaporizer, so I had a pretty good buzz going on. I was saving my weed for later on in the night so I wouldn't burn out at like 11 and be screwed for the rest of the night, but a guy I know had already smoked all his weed (and some of mine) and he's one of those dudes who thinks he needs more weed, no matter what. So this guy calls up a friend of his who grows and sells to us, and tells him about the party and he should come over with some weed. So his contact says yeah sure he'll be there in about an hour.

Anyways, some asshole at the party (nobody knows who did it) calls 9-1-1 and hangs up after the first ring. Obviously they call back, and the hostess answers and tries to talk her way out of that shit. She was pretty wasted, though, and ended up fucking her words up, so the operator tells her they're sending a police cruiser to come to the house and investigate. She gets off the phone and tells us what's up, and there's a mad scramble for the door.

I had driven a few friends to the party and my car was in her driveway, but I didn't want to drive (for obvious reasons) so I herded up my posse and we booked it outta there on foot. Someone in our group lived nearby and his parents are pretty chill, so we ran all the way there, jumping into ditches and behind shrubs every time a car drove by. We were all paranoid as fuck and kept getting lost. Eventually we found a park and we decided to rest there for awhile before figuring out where the hell we were. Between the gasping and huffing for breath, I suddenly remembered the guy who had called his dealer and how he had no idea the Popo had been called. I wondered aloud "What about Seb? (the dealer's name)" and everybody knew what I was talking about and we cramped up real bad from laughing so hard.

Eventually we found our way to the friend's house and we all crashed in the living room. Definitely the best cop story I have.