Funny stories about gaming high with buddies or solo!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by i_love_ganja, Dec 22, 2009.

1. ok so me and my best friend smoked a couple bowls last night grabbed a shit ton of food and played battlefront 2 in co op i havent played this game in years and just remembered about it when we were high and while we were playing it i felt like i was in the star wars movies so much fun i loved it so i wanna hear all your crazy/funny stories of playing games when you just baked

mine is me and 3 of my buddies were at a friends house just smoking and passing around a bong and playing super smash bros on nintendo 64 a 52" screen and the funniest part was i thought i was winning and my friend couldnt take it so he kept jumping of the edge and my other friend though he was losing turned out i had 8 deaths 0 kills and my friend who thought he was losing had 17 kills 0 deaths

2. My brother and i were getting baked in the basement, playing excitetruck on the wii. well, two blunts later we decide to play bowling. we start up a game and my brother lines up his throw, stands up and swings the controller like a maniac, smacks a cup sitting on the table, the cup flys and hits the T.V. dead center throwing sweet tea all over the T.V., and the bowling ball is just barely rolling down the lane. we just stared. awestruck by what just happened... then he got a strike! we fucking lost it, jumping up n down hoopin n hollerin. it was great, totally destroyed the cup.

3. laugh my mother fuckin ass off

4. i remember a couple years ago me and a couple friends were playing halo 2 (after smoking 3-5 grams) everyone was fucking around on a map i think was called lockdown... and on that level there is 2 towers facing each other i threw a frag across one tower to the other, blew up the fusion coils behind my buddy he flew across the map as we watched in amazement and he landed at my feet everyone was silent for about 10 seconds then i teabagged him and we exploded in laughter! haha good times :smoking: