Funny stoned conversations with parents?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by roshiee, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Alright this one prolly isnt the best but here goes.
    Once my ma was at work so i decided to toke up a joint. so all goes well and im sitting at my computer with rap music blaring. (i only really listen to rap when im high) so then i get a call from my mom and this is how it goes.

mom:hi hun
    me: OH uhhh hey wats up.
    mom: nuthin just wanted to tell you ill be home soon....are you listening to "hip hop?"
    me: MOM IVE ALWAYS BEEN DOWN WITH THE OPP! DONT YOU KNOW ME?!
    mom: oooookkk? what ever.
    hangs up.

• Like Like x 1
  2. do you know what the phrase "tongue-in-cheek" means? look it up. did you really think I was seriously lumping him in with hitler? ya, you're dad really idolizes the biggest monster of the 20th century. give me a fucking break, dude

go find your sense of humor and smoke it out

3. So i had just went and got a 20 bag of some mids and came home and smoked 2 bowls before my mom got home from work.. and she had no idea before hand that i smoked but when she got home this is how it went down...

Mom: Jon im home
    Me: Ok im in my room if you need me
    Mom: (she walks into my room it smells like a fresh pound)Damn it smells like cat piss in here... Have u been smokin that shit?
    Me: (without hesitation)Yeah just finished a bowl *wtf was i thinking*
    Mom: You got anymore?
    Me: Yeah a little bit why?
    Mom: its been 2 weeks since i last smoked
    Me: YOU SMOKE?
    Mom: Yes how did u not know what u think im doing in my bathroom with a towel under the door?
    Me:So your cool with me smokin?
    Mom:Yeah its fine just don't get in trouble...and pack another bowl!
    Me: Yeah i feel that gimme a sec to break up a nug.

End of story i smoke with my mom about once a week or so when im home its to awesome

4. Wasn't really a conversation, but when i got home at like 9:00 one night, my mom made me climb about 10' up a ladder to change on of those outdoor spotlights....i thought i was going to fall and after trying for like 10 minutes i told her that i couldnt do it because there were too many bugs

5. dad: how come it took you guys so long to rent the movie?

Me: it was cold outside, so we walked reeeeal slow.

6. It wasn't funny, you insulted his dad by comparing him to Hitler. You don't know him at all and had no right comparing his dad to "the biggest monster of the 20th century" because he threw his bong away.

+rep to starlore for keeping his cool though

7. In high school, I came home one night to my mom and her boyfriend sitting on the couch watching the news. I grabbed a bag of tortilla chips from the kitchen and sat down on the couch with them and turned my attention to the TV, just munchin away... On the screen, there were a bunch of rifles going off and a cannon blast or something...

ME: "Whoooa, I love these things!! Civil war re-enactments, yeah? So tight! They just get all dressed up and pretend to blow each others heads off... neeeeeeeat."

**My mom and her boyfriend just turn their heads reeeeeeally slowly and look at me super confused**

MOM: "Are you... What're you... No!! This is news coverage of a funeral for fallen soldiers. "

Me: "Oh... buzzkill..." **Offers bag of chips in their general direction** "Tortilla chip?"

8. Mine is kinda like one above really. One day when I was a senior in high school, I came home and sat down to watch tv and mom sat down too. A comercial came on and it was like taped at home, like funniest home videos. It was a girl running on a track. I said, " Oh man, I just know this is gunna be funny!" then the screen fades black and says ," this girl was killed on her way home from her track meet that day." there was a long silent pause, I look at her and I just start dying laughing. She thinks I'm a little wierd tho cuz all the time I'm high and say dumb stuff. A while back, we were eating lunch and she said," I'm gunna get the ketchup, u need anything?" I said," yea, can u grab the ketchup?" long silent pause also fallowed by me busting up laughing. Thank god she is blond.

9. jesus christ people get the fucking sand outta your vaginas. I used to refer to my parents as the gestapo...no, not because they are members of the offical german secret police circa WWII but because they were authority figures (like the gestapo) back when i lived in my house. it was a tongue-in-cheek, a bit sardonic even.

same thing with this dude. good lord i was not comparing his dad to fucking Hitler, chill out. I don't believe his dad threw away his bong and then went down the street and shot up a fuckin bar mitsvah.

Let me educate you guys.

"Tongue in Cheek humour is the most dangerous variety in forums. It can very easily misfire because of cultural differences or simply because of the differing expectations of those reading the forums.

It is also the most dangerous, and potentially discriminatory, in a social context - because it often depends on some or all of the audience knowing something more than is being conveyed by the words used. By means such as facial expressions, vocal intonation, etc.."

Also,

" Tongue in Cheek can be sardonic humor (look it up as well), which is arguably not the same as a "joke."

A joke normally evokes associations with jest, frivolity, levity, and light-heartedness.

"Tongue in cheek" can be facetious, but very often the purpose goes beyond the purely humorous, extending to the ironically wry." (Wry meaning this: cleverly and often ironically or grimly humorous)

Now that you know a little better. Go smoke a fuckin bowl. and if dude's seriously offended, i apologize. as you can plainly see i meant nothign by it. guess i'm jsut not politically correct enough for some people

10. that^^is whats up:D

11. I just didn't find it funny, because it wasnt. If that's your idea of a sense of humour you need to rethink what's actually funny. All I did was ask you to refrain from saying it. You should be fine with that, if me asking you to refrain from saying something that honestly wasnt funny to begin with is a problem, than again, it's not my concern.

Again, im not saying it was wrong - but just because one person finds something funny doesen't mean everyone does - or that it's even funny. When someone asks you to stop - just respect the request and stop instead of going on the defensive. yes - i know it wasn't meant to be serious, I just didn't find it amusing.

12. Me: Be back later.
    -smokes 2 blunts and a few bowls with friends.
    -an hour and a half or so later
    *walks in door.. walks into kitchen*
    Dad: You're "Wacked".
    Me: Huh? No.
    Then I took a long nap on the couch.

he's a pothead.

13. Come on guys, try to keep it as friendly as possible :wave:

14. In that case, stop asking me to stop. I need to rethink what is funny? Who are you to determine around here what is and isn't funny?

Just cuz you want me to stop doesn't mean everyone wants me to stop. Hell maybe 99% of people want me to stop. But there's that 1% that doesn't. I'm sure more than one person chuckled at it. Picturing the acual Hitler throwing away his son's bong. Hell, maybe even the son replied "But Dad, you've committed mass genocide. What's wrong with me smoking a harmless plant? I'm not killing anybody." But I digress.

Please, just respect my request. Please, stop asking me to stop. My sense of humor is what it is. I find humor in everything. I'm impossible to offend. What's life if you're constantly getting upset over shit that doesn't matter in the end? Laughing is Living.

Two way street, my friend. You're not the Politically Correct/Humor police here.

I've explained myself. I've even apologized to ya. Tell your pops I apologize as well. I'm done here.

15. I sent you a PM. There is no need to clutter up someone's post here with a simple misunderstanding.

16. Me:Hello?
    Friends Dad:Whos this?
    Me:This is gavin (his son)
    Friends Dad:What?
    Me:Where's Gavin?
    Friends Dad:Who is this?
    Me:I don't know.
    Friends Dad:What?
    Me:Me?
    Friends Dad:What are you talking about?
    Me:I DONT KNOW MAN IM FREAKING OUT

i called my friend gavin's dad this summer on 2-ce

17. THATS FUCKIN HILARIOUS OMG

one time my mom got me to come help her with the computer and i didn't want to do it so i told her the computer was hungry so it didn't want to work and i went back to whatever the fuck i was doin.

18. dude omg i laughed so fuckin hard. woww thats pure awesome.

i havent realy had any convos with my mom, i usually oinly smoke if i know for sure i dont have to be home within 3 hours. one time i came home and like walked past her and knocked the plate she was holding to the ground by accident haha. thats it, i just said woops didnt mean to bump u it was no big deal i hope i never have to have a convo with her while high

19. I apologize for having nothing to contribute, but I need to say - this thread is amazing.

20. How was 2-ce? i was offered to try it a few weeks ago and still might have a chane to.