Funny stoned conversations with parents?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by roshiee, Jan 24, 2008.

1. dude this thread is the shit. keep it coming guys:D

2. first time i talked to my mom on 4 hits of acid was at 3am she thought i couldn't sleep she made me soup it looked fantastic

3. I'm sitting out on my deck smokin right. All of a sudden my moms comes out, so I set the pipe down out of view. She says "ryan, I know your smoking"
    So I respond "mom, I know you know" end of convo, awkward but looking back it's funny i think. haha.

4. New years eve when I was 15, me and my friend walk into his house stoned as hell. His living room is the room immediately after the door, and his mom (his dad drove us, and was cool about smoking) looks at us and asks:
    How was your night?
    Us: Good, how was yours?
    Friend's Mom:Good, what'd you guys do all night?
    (long pause)
    Friend: huh? (in a complete stoned voice)
    Friend's mom: What'd you do tonight? Are you stoned again?
    Friend: Uhhhh, um noooo
    Friend's mom: Your lucky its new years.
    Me: (turning to friend) Dude......lets get some food.
    Friend: YEAHHHH
    Friend's mom: Munchies?
    Me and friend: Yea...
    Friend's mom: Theres chinese food in the fridge.

It was pretty good they were cool about it, and that Chinese food was just what we needed.

5. one time i came home at like 3 in the morning after crushing a 2 40s and half a water bottle of Smirnoff blue label and a dank blunt and i was all fucked up and the door was locked so i started to bang on the door. when my mom came down and opened the door she was like "Where the hell have you been...blah blah blah" and i was like "look man i was just seeing a movie" "what movie?" "don't worry about it, whats for dinner" "ITS 3 IN THE GODDAMN MORNING..." "o yah..night"

6. this is a friends

:mom: why are there pot seeds all over the house
    :friend: because you dont smoke the seeds

• Like Like x 2
  7. LOL!!!

8. haha ive been reading all of this stories there really funny. the only story i can think of is when my mom find out i started smokeing.
    Mom: hey shawn do you smoke
    Me: what do you mean smoke?
    MOM: do you smoke the refer
    Me: yes
    Mom:O
    end of story it was pretty funny cuse i got done smoking out of my friends new bong:D than that week i smoked with my mom:smoking:

9. when I was 16, my friend baught me my first bong for my birthday. After blazing some hash and opium out of it (with some green) I went home. Before going inside I smoked a ciggarette (my parents were alseep). The next morning I wake up, and go downstairs:

Dad: So, Why the fuck was there a bong outside?
    Me: OMG YOU FOUND IT (not upset, but for some reason i thought I had lost it - it wasn't in my room that morning and I was fucking happy he found it.....)
    Dad: Why are you so happy? That shit went to the dump this morning. It better not happen again.
    Me: So uh, you threw it out? seriously?
    Dad: Are you really asking me that? are you that dumb?
    Me: So it's gone?
    Dad: Just go away.
    Me: fuck...(realising I shoulden't have been acting happy that he found it and than upset at him for throwing it away...)

10. roflmao, I seriously cracked the fuck up at that.

11. yesterday i was pretty high and me and my dad had this pretty long discussion on religion (we are both atheists)

Dad: look at past religions, like the roman gods. The romans believed in them for a long time before they believed in christianity. That religion died off and now it is known as moralistic stories.
    Me: well if thats the case... what if all the religions known today died off in another few thousand years and atheism became this SUPER RELIGION.
    Dad: What? atheism is not a religion
    Me: Yea its not a religion but what if it became a SUPER RELIGION.
    Dad: what are you talking about
    Me: atheism, what are YOU talking about?

i just walked away after this discussion because i realized i said some stupid shit

• Like Like x 1
  12. I enjoyed a conversation I had with my mother about extra-terretrials.

13. First post here, I gotta say I really enjoy coming on this forum baked out of my mind reading anything associated to the precious herb.

Once I was at my friends house and after smoking a couple blunts outside (the window above was open) we go for a game of pool in his basement. His parents unexpectedly come home and his dad flies down the stairs and we hear him coming. The door swings opened:
    Friends Dad: Were you boys SMOKING in here?!
    Us: *Pretty silent but a few people speak up* "Uh.. nooo" "What?"
    Friend's dad: Where's adam?
    Us: Upstairs in his room

We then get a call from him upstairs telling us that we should leave. Everyone proceeds to leave out the back window and we're all giggling, trippin and running up through his backyard like "hurry up", "shhh they can hear us" "Keep it down man" then we'd get louder with the laughs and it'd get to be a vicious progressive cycle of trippin' balls.

The next day we hear back from our buddy Adam, whose dad told him:
    I was watching your friends act complete fools trying to get to their car yesterday. Apparently he was grilling us but he's down with the marijuana so it was all good.

BTW, +rep for this thread, I'm cracking up here@! Great stories.

I don't really have any stories with my own parents (it's only a matter of time) because they're chill as fuck and I rarely encounter them when I toke up until I come down from my high.

PEaceee :smoking:

14. after this did he retire to his Hitler sanctuary?

15. Hahaha. That was the first one that actually made me laugh out loud. Way for your friend to keep his cool.. That's awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  16. dude that is pure awesome hahahaha, wow i dont think ive evr laughed so fuckin hard.

17. wow i just read this whole thread in one sitting. i dont really talk to my parents so i dont have a story. keep it goin >_>

18. Hahaha, great thread.

Over the summer I was home from school and ended up w/ a RooR for a couple a days. I toke in my room often right before sleep, usually after my parent go to sleep/ turn off the lights. So I start smoking when my Dad is still up (whoops:smoking:)...

I grind up the weed, pack the bowl and then wash up before bed.. accidentally leaving my door slightly open. dammit

In the middle of the bowl...

Dad knocks on door: Hey whats going on in there?

I yell: What!

Dad: blah blah blah (no idea what he was saying) :bongin:blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Can you come out, I hear a roaring sound from the hall.

Me: Hmm I don't know are there mice in the walls again?

Dad: What?

Me: The raccoons have been going through the trash lately, maybe it the raccoons.

Dad: What?!

Me: Is there a lion in the hallway?!

(Noticing I am a totally ripped and in a very deep hole) Me: Sorry Dad can we talk about this tomorrow.

My parents know now, but it's alright if I keep it really low key around the house.

19. phone call i recieved from my mom while blazing.

Mom: hey what are you doing?
    Me: Nothing just playing xbox at my friends house
    Mom: ok ima goto the store you need anything?
    Me: hmm yeah can you get hoe-hoes, cookie dough ice cream, chips, hostess cupcakes and some coke.
    Friends: ...lol...
    Mom: we'll see.

Being busted from snooping (I was high when she confronted me she found bounce dryer sheets i blew smoke into that would filter the smell in the house)

Mom: what are all the spray bottles doing in your car have you been huffing?
    me: ummm no friends smoke cigs in my car I use it to get the smell out.
    Mom: explain the bounce sheets in the basement I know you been huffing.
    me: No mom i would never do inhalants.
    Mom: whats with the lighters
    me: ...friends left them in my car.

next day...
    me: The real reason I had all the axe bottles, lighters and bounce sheets was I used them to make flame throwers.
    mom: if you are that bored im going to have to find you community service to do on the weekends.

theirs been plenty more i just cant think of them now.

20. No, actually my parents are fine with me smoking now that i'm older, my dad is a retired undercover narc. So... There was never really getting anything around him. Please refrain from saying he retires to a hitler sanctuary, as that isn't even funny.