Funny stoned conversations with parents?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by roshiee, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Happened about a week ago:

I was out all night and get home in the morning after doing a wake and bake. I was fairly sober at the time of this conversation

*I walk in house and into family room*
    Dad: I am disappointed in you
    Me: Well thats okay
    Dad: I can't beleive you did that
    Me: I am sorry dad, I didn't think you would find out
    Dad: You were gone all night to the movies and you called me telling me you were going out and you didn't think I would find out
    Me: Uhhhh Yes What are you talking about
    Dad: You know very well what I am talking about, I think your mother should know of this
    Me: Noo! I'll just give you everything from my car and we can talk about it k?
    Dad: Umm what are you talking about?
    Me: My homework, its hard will you do it for me?
    Dad: Have you been smoking the reefer
    Me: Dad I love you, would I ever do anything to displease you?
    Dad: Yes, you did last night
    Me: Are you on crack dad?
    Dad: No, you know what you did
    Me: Please just punish me
    Dad: Okay we have to watch the movie tonight, since you didn't spend quality time with me last night instead you went to see a movie with your friends.

I was like wow I almost gave myself away

2. i never really had any sketchy convos with the folks, because i was always good at acting sober.

so i'm coming into the dorms after a early morning smoke session, as i walk though the lobby a none smoker asks what i was doing outside so i explain to him.

"I usually run at night, but on Sunday morning i always get up at the crack of dawn and crank off a few miles, great way to start the day. to bad its getting cold outside" (fyi i really do run and smoke almost every sunday morning)

At the end of the me talking i realize i'm half way up the stairs. I had never stopped walking as i told him what i was doing. I must have just been walking down the hall talking to my self.

3. i smoked a bowl in my room and my parents came home about an hour later....i was still pretty gone. and they were sitting in the living room watching tv. I walk in and this is how the convo goes;

Dad: Hey did you hear Heath Ledger died?
    Me: No? what happened?
    Dad: I dunno probably "smack"
    Me: (bursts out laughing) WTF is "smack" dad?
    Dad: you know heroin and stuff...i know i was on painkillers i had to learn about opiates. (and is still on meds for his diabetic neuropathy)
    Me: You know what you should get dad?
    Mom and Dad at same time: What? Pot?
    Me: (laughs) YEA!
    Me: its good for you man, no side effects! its a plant its all natural and stuff.
    Dad: i don't wanna smoke it.....but i think i'd eat pot brownies....
    Me: (have this look on my face like ....omg did my dad just say that)....YEA DAD!
    Mom: how do you know so much about pot?
    Me: ugh...i dunno
    Dad: (turns to my mom) Thats probably where all his money went (im broke and had to move back home)
    Me: NO!....just think of pot as the green tea of "drugs"...its good for you...(then i giggle and go and play COD4)

My parents are pretty chill, my mom said when she was 15 they didn't smoke pot but did hot knives. And im pretty sure my dad had to hide a "friend's" pot under his seat when he got pulled over.My parents are pure 70's. so they were always cool w me drinking underage and (smoking pot even though they never actually asked me) once i was in my teens. (they aren't the type that let anything slide...i got caught for alcohol at school when i was 13...was grounded for months). But my mom and dad have some great stories from when they were teenagers in the 70's.

-tbl

4. you just made my night!!:D

5. this happened back when i was like 16, but i still remember every detail of it, haha. i was chillin at my friends house and i looked at the clock and it was like 4:30 and i had to be somewhere at 5. so i was like O SHIT and called my dad up.

dad: hey, you needa ride?
    me: hey dad! wats up man (me and my dad toked with each other back then to, hes real chill)
    dad: nothin rly.. u need a ride??
    me: yeh dad that'd be fuckin great, i have to go over to my fuckin girls house in like 30 fuckin minutes...
    dad: hey quit cussin so much
    me: sorry dad. could ya pick me up?
    dad: where are you guys at
    me: (long pause) i dont know....
    dad: what.. (starts laughin)
    me: just meet me up at school....
    dad: hahaha alright

when i got in the car he was like "you're so fuckin stoned hahaha" but he told me that he just smoked a fat j before he came to pick me up hahaha. i love having a stoner dad. :D

great thread, man. keep it going guys

6. holy fuck thats awesome

7. I don't live with my parents anymore but sometimes my mom comes up to visit me. I was going to take her out to lunch once while I was stoned....

Me: Mom...how do I pay him?
    Mom: You have your credit card in your hand.
    Me: Yeah, but that's plastic. He wants paper. There isn't an option. This isn't the grocery store.
    Mom: Just give him the card.
    Me: Whatever you say.
    *hands card*
    Me: How the fuck did you know that would work?
    Mom: What?
    Me: What?
    Mom: What are you talking about.
    Me: How do I pay this guy? *looks down at credit card*

I was so confused.

8. LMFAO you made my day:D smoke on:smoke:

9. Oh boy, one time I was absolutely ripped one time and I went up to my room and I think my door was locked but my mom wanted to come in so I opened it. Then as she's coming in I realized that my eyes were red as fuck. So i kinda panicked and since I was outta my mind I lay down on my bed face first when she came in and she was like "what are you doing??" idk what I said, but she kept asking for me to turn around and look at her and I kept refusing and like turning away and not telling her why. Finally she made me turn around and saw my eyes were really red and she was like "are you ok?" and I was like "yeah" and I think we talked about her and my dad getting divorced or some shit and I just nodded or whatever.

So it turned out she thought I was crying about something and she told me dad. So like the next day my dad asked me what I was so upset about and was like "whaa?"

The convo itself wasnt funny, but the way my dumb ass acted was.

10. This thread is fucking hilarious.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Well this happened a while back when I was 16. I had never smoked before, only drank. So I go to a party with my older sister and I get drunk with one of my older friends there. We decide to go for a walk over to his friends house. We're shit drunk and it turns out he smoking weed. So I take a couple hits, and I don't remember much afterwards except getting home, being dragged in by my sister, where my stepdad greets us. And he is just being sarcastic and messing with me (he doesn't know I smoke) and is like

Stepdad: You look shit faced, let me give you a breath test
    Me: You want a breath test? *I blow my breath strait into his nose, like half an inch away*
    Stepdad: Damn, go upstairs

My parents just made fun of me the next morning for being shit faced but they never figured out I smoked, or still smoke....

12. same here hahahah.

13. i second that.

14. The whole family had to go to the cabin for winter time, and after making a snowman i went inside to make some cocoa.

Me: Pop. I made a snow man.... And it was like... Yeah dad a snowman.
    Dad: *Gives a weird look*
    Me: K.. im just cold, my cocoa is done bye

Ah, nothing like being stuck in a cabin with your whole family with no car to escape with... and no escuse to leave for work..

15. The first time I ever got busted, my friend had just bought a new pipe, and had what was (apparently) some of the best weed I'd smoked at that point. He invited me and another of my friends to help him break it in on a roadie.
    After we got done, my friend dropped us off, and we continued on our way home. I was assuming we'd hang out as usual, but he had to work in the morning. I'm ripped, and have to go home immediately. I was scared shitless, and at this point my eyes still turned bright red any time that I got high.
    I managed to walk through the living room, past my dad. I grabbed a bag of Funyuns and was headed to the basement, when my mom said something to me. The conversation went as follows:
    Mom: ..Are you high?
    Me: Pie?
    Mom: No, are you HIGH?
    Me: ..What kind of pie?
    Mom: What the..what are you talking about?
    Me: Can I go eat now?
    Mom: Why are your eyes so red?
    Me: ..I'm going to bed.

I was grounded shortly after this, until the end of the year (it was like a month or two, and when I got grounded, people just came over to my house).

• Like Like x 1
  16. My moms a cop so any conversations I have with her while I'm stoned don't end up well.

• Like Like x 1
  17. My best memories of stoned conversations with parents were on the phone.
    to set the scene... this was 5 years ago, half way through freshman year of highschool. i started regularly (every friday) going to my friend sloan's house (he was a dude) to blaze after school.

One friday my mom called me right after we finished smoking, and my friends warned me not to answer... so I didn't.
    we kept getting high, ended up walking all over the place on what you might call a stoned adventure, and i completely forgot my mom had called.
    about 2 hours later, she called again, and i was even more high this time so i ignored the call again.
    by the time it had gotten to be 9 at night, I was still smoking and still really high... and i started freaking out cause i remembered that i'd been ignoring my mom for like 6 hours.

I called my mom immediately upon realizing this without even thinking twice about it-- didn't even tell any of my friends what I was doing or to be quiet.
    Conversation went as follows:

*mom answers phone*
    Mom: Where have you been!?
    Me: Um, i'm at sloan's house.
    Mom: Why didn't you pick up your phone? and why didn't you return the call until 6 hours later?
    Me: Um... my phone was in my pocket.
    Mom: Huh?
    Me: I mean, my phone was on vibrate.
    Mom: So what? Wouldn't you feel it vibrating?
    Me: I mean, my phone was on SILENT!
    Mom: Are you okay?
    *at this point, my friends start getting a little loud and wild, and someone did something that made me laugh*
    Me: *breathing hard trying to stop laughter*
    Mom: What's going on?
    Me: Dude, I mean mom! Can you come pick me up in like 2 hours?
    *friends all burst into laughter in the background cause everybody knew i just called my mom dude*
    Mom: What are you doing over at Sloans?
    Me: I'm not at sloan's.
    Mom: you said you were at sloan's house!
    Me: Oh right. Well, we were at sloan's house, now we're walking around.
    Mom: Where are you?
    *I didn't know where we were, we were just walking around, and it was dark out*
    Me: Hey guys! Where are we!?
    Mom: What are you talking about?
    Me: Huh? I didn't say anything
    Mom: I thought I heard you ask somebody where you were.
    Me: Oh yeah, I did do that. Guys, where are we?
    *friend told me it didn't matter cause we were gonna be back at his house soon*
    Mom: Well, where are you?
    Me: It doesn't matter.
    Mom: Okay, jesus christ Jonas. You have never in your life been less together than you are right now. Where'd you guys get pot?
    Me: Pot!?
    *friends all look over at me*
    Mom: Jonas, don't play games with me. Do you have any idea how ridiculous this conversation has been?
    Me: No...
    Mom: I'll pick you up at sloan's house in 30 minutes.
    Me: No! It takes long than that to sm-- get back.
    Mom: Okay, 45 minutes.
    Me: Um. Alright. Bye
    *I hang up the phone*

I look over at sloan and Im like "Yo dude, my mom said i could sleep over."

45 minutes later i was startled when my mom's car pulled into sloan's driveway.:smoke:

18. Me and my buddy just coming back from a long burner, the car is still full of smoke and both our eyes are torched. Bags of Swedish fish and rips are spread out all over the car as well as multiple soda bottles. As we pull onto his block we see that his dad is standing in the driveway, he see's us so there was no getting away. We pull up to his driveway and he comes to the car and we see that he is wearing a kilt and some weird shirt. So we roll done the window and smoke comes out <o:p></o:p>

Friends Dad: you been smoking my hippy stash? <o:p></o:p>

Us: what and the hell is your hippy stash? (Seriously not realizing at first what he's talking about)<o:p></o:p>
    Friend’s dad: Do you like my kilt? <o:p></o:p>
    Us: where and the hell did you get a kilt?<o:p></o:p>
    Friend’s dad: you shouldn’t smoke and drive<o:p></o:p>
    Us: we weren't<o:p></o:p>
    Friends dad: alright I got a bunch of wings from buffalo wild wings, Interested?<o:p></o:p>
    Us: hell yea (Proceed to park and go inside and devour all the wings, smelling pungently with are eyes still red)<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Hahah his dads a pretty good guy, and pretty eccentric:smoke:<o:p></o:p>

19. One time my mom and I were driving down a lane close to my house called "Roaches Lane" and she said, "I wonder if people get high there" and I'm like, "I don't know" but it's ironic because I have smoked on that road before :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. deserves a bump. lol