Funny stoned conversations/moments with your stoned friend!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kushgraham, Dec 22, 2009.

1. lets here some.
    ill start it off

this is a moment not a conversation lol

so me and my friend smoke some dank and he doesn't smoke alot so im just laying down on my bed and hes eating a blow pop and all sudden he punches my window and im like wtf dude and he was like sorry i saw a rat......he didnt smile at all he was trippin aall night it was fuking hilarious

2. I had a conversation with a buddy of mine on the implications of a society that actually followed Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal"
    That was a pretty good conversation to have blazed

3. Once long ago me and my 2 homies were just chillin berly finished smoking and one of my friends (robz) hand me the silver paper from a stick of gum and said "u wanna see a crazy trick? Smell this paper, "so i put it up to my nose to smell it, then SMACK! He smacks face dead-on (as I'm smelling the foil paper) and starts laughing, I said "wtf! Where was the trick in that?" Then I threw a bottle at him (playing around ) then I forgot what happened iwas high and it was long ago

4. ahah i did the same thing once lol

5. lol! i was just wondering the otherday about somethin kinda dumb but here it is...
    I bought a pack of some black and milds that have WOOD TIPS instead of the plastic and i was wondering if its still considered littering if i just throw the butt on the ground??? its wood so its like im just returning it to the earth right? idk lol:wave:

6. :hello: tis true

7. Haha. This one happened a few minutes ago, while I was on the phone with my friend, high as fuck.

Her: So, dude, does your mom still blame us for eating all the almonds?
    Me: *In a super angry tone* I don't give a FUCK I didn't touch that bitch's nuts!

There was a moment of silence, then we both cracked the fuck up.
    I didn't quite realize how that sounded until after I said it.
    Damn you, marijuana :smoking:

8. Friend: Wait they make new car models every year?
    Me: *falls out of chair laughing*

9. I live in a small town lmao so we aint got shit here. i was hanging with a couple friends and we just got done blazing 3 blunts between 3 people =P lol.

Friend 1: Damn im high.

Friend 2: your nuts are high.

Me:your gay.

Friend 1: do we have a swim team?

Me: do we have a pool?

we were laughing for like an hour straight

10. Me and my friends always just say stupid stuff that wouldn't be funny when we're sober and i always try to have deep conversations but everytime i try to start one everyone starts laughing at me haha. :rolleyes:

11. Well, I was sober but my brother was high as fuck when this happened. We were supposed to be cleaning our room but he was just sitting on his bed laughing. I grabbed him threw him on the floor and proceeded to kick the living shit out of his lazy ass.

Dick move, I know, but he was pissing me off...