funny shit -- getting caught by parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by crazypbingman, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I'm pretty sure he was referring to a Gravity Bong.

2. #22 Tha Professor, Mar 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2010
    Definitely this. I had way too much respect to smoke in my parents house. They've done everything for you man, you might as well be blowing smoke rings in their faces.

Edit: holy shit this thread is ancieent.

3. uh, im positive he meant LSD and a gb is a gravity bong, why would you hit a gigabyte?:confused:

4. there is people who lace weed, but its rare around here, first of all they lose money when they do that, they can lace it with coke to make it addictive, but you wont even get high off the coke, it's not like crack, you'll still get addicted. but most people only do that if there pricks, and they can still lose money over that, nobody is going to lace expensive shit in your bud so you freak out.. they wouldnt even see or know it happened and lose money.
    but yes its your parents house and you should respect that and follow their rules

5. First of all, you can't smoke liquid crystal display lol. Second of all, if you were talking about LSD, you can't smoke that shit either, it gets destroyed by the high temperature.

Basically, your friend is an idiot and should stop smoking weed and saying it's laced.

6. I'm sure the only way you can trip whilst smoking weed is if you roll a joint with lsd paper.

7. actually lacing shwag with pcp is pretty common, because it makes the weed seem alot better than it actually is.
    Buying a Reg's O for 100 and selling it laced with pcp is almost more profitable then selling an O that u bought for 300 or 400.

Not saying it should be done, its just the facts of life

8. you are a prime reason for the D.A.R.E. programs

9. Not necessarily, I got caught and the cops searched my house at a party, found a qp of weed, at least 10 bongs, and probably about 500ish full beers haha. my parents got off with NOTHING.

I got charged with MIC, Providing a premiss for underage drinking, and supplying alcohol to minors (lol i was 18). I had a good lawyer though :smoking:

10. i agree man that's bullshit but it IS your parents house and you should respect their rules now that they've been set, so just find somewhere super safe to hide your shit (preferably outside of the house) and don't ever let them catch you high. what they dont know cant hurt them man, but don't hate them for looking out for you. you cant blame them for doing what they believe is right, even if it is ridiculous lol

once you move out dude you can smoke whatever the fuck you want whenever the fuck you want, with whoever the fuck you want because you'll have earned it by then ;)

11. Did he actually say LCD or is that a typo...If not, I would've lol'd real hard.