Funny shit at school today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BurtonSnow, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Smoked before I went in today. I hit my dudes bong and swollowed smoke. Sitting in first period when I burp and out comes some smoke! No one saw it or smelled it I don't think. Knowing that I swallowed some I know eventually it was going to be burped up. Felt it coming, and I sit by a window, so I jump out stick my head out the window and burp, I then just realized how stupid I looked. When the teacher asked what I was doing, the quiqest thing I could come up with was "Thought I was going to puke, I'm not feeling to good." He bought my bullshit and just told me to go get some water and come back if I feel better. To me thats an invatation to not come back for awhile. Ended up screwing around for 20mins and got to miss all the boring ass lecture and cought the end of some movie.

...Floated the rest of the day :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. haha thats kinda cool

3. Hahaha I love smoking before school cause you always seem to have at least one moment where you're just like, "why the fuck did I do that?"

This morning a smoked a bowl of some really good stuff before school. First period my teacher was absent so I was just chilling in the library, and the librarian asks me to take the TV set up to a teachers room and set it up. I walk into the class and she's teaching a class of freshman, and she asks me to set the thing up in the front of the class. I'm just thinking "alright I hope I dont fuck this up"

Well I did. Instead of grabbing the plug to the TV i grabbed the plug to the VCR and I didn't see the outlet directly behind where the TV was so i got out the extension cord and ran it across the room to the outlet on the other wall. I was like climbing through people and having the wires go under their legs and shit. Not to mention I had the TV facing the wall.

I realized all the shit I messed up when all the little freshman were giggling. I tried to fix everything but the teacher just said "Alright I think I'll just do it but thank you anyways" It was funny as hell though.

4. Haha thats great. I had a friend burp a smoke bubble up in class. The teacher knew what was up, but they couldn't get him with anything. They nailed him for being intoxicated which really isnt to much. Even though he burped it up he had nothing on him or in his car.

5. Back when I was in high school I remember one day smelling dank herb all day. I knew it was me but couldn't figure out why I smelled like green bud so strongly. Well I finally checked my front shirt pocket when I got home and sure enough, I had left a ginormous nug there all day! Hehe, man high school was great.

6. Lol. That happened to me when I started smoking.