Funny revenge story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by alexa123, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Hey blades, I got really high earlier and remembered about this, so I'm gonna share it with you guys.

Early last summer one of my friends (lets call him Cheech) got robbed by this small time asshole dealer for £100. This same dealer had ripped off a bunch of other people I knew also.
    Because Cheech isn't exactly the biggest dude out there (he's like 5'7" and weighs about 8 stone) me and another friend (lets call him Chong) decided to get the dealer back, and hopefully get some free smoke in the process.
    Since the dealer didn't know me and Chong knew Cheech, we decided that we'd get the weed back for Cheech.
    What we did was phone up the dealer and ask for an ounce of some good bud (worth about £250 here), then because the dealer was trying to be all covert and ninja-ey (basically just stupid really) he decided we'd do a drop trade, he'd drop the weed in a plastic bag in a secluded area, and we'd drop the money in an envelope a little bit down the road where he could see us drop it.
    Anyway's we followed his plan, except instead of putting real cash into the envelope we just stuffed it with monopoly money, and a note which basically just said fuck you  :smoke:
    It was fucking hilarious, we went and picked up the weed, turned around and saw him looking into the envelope like "wtf", and we just ran like hell and lost him  :laughing:
    The next day me Cheech and Chong and a bunch of other people this dealer had robbed sat down and smoked the entire ounce  :hello:
    Anyways I know this sounds like we were absolute assholes to this guy, but he totally deserved it for stealing from so many people, I even heard he stopped dealing after this incident  :laughing:

Happy smoking blades!  :bongin:

• Like Like x 8
  2. Brings a tear to my eye. But really, good on you op.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That is good but it would depend on the dealer for me. People have been killed for less. Stupid of him to do that drop trade shit, asking to get robbed! For my revenge, I would roll a 50/50 joint with 35x salvia. I would just puff. Would scare anyone away for a long time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 RollinGanja, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
    God, I wish I could've gotten revenge on the punk ass that robbed me!..I applaud you OP.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Haha hilarious good for you guys.

6. Good shit.  Hope he doesn't give you a Colombian necktie! jk

7. Haha ive got a few dick heads that i know this needs to be done to, good job op!!

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.