Funny quotes from your dealers!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by enzosrock, Jul 25, 2011.

1. "You buy more quarter pounders than a fat kid at Mickie ds"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. One time I was getting a sack from this funny ass black guy, and he never actually deals with eighths or quarters, just hooks it to his homies. I ask him how much for a quarter and first he said, how much is that? Haha, He ended up saying 55. I told him I'd just get a dub, gave him the 20 and he just took 2 grams off. It was some funny shit.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

3. I asked my dealer if he does quarters when i first met him and he said, " no there too small and theres no hole in them"

Sent from my LGMS500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. "watchu need"

5. I'll be there in 3 minutes.

It was never 3 minutes.

6. Sounds a lot like fight club hahaha

7. The last time I bought from my main guy he had some new pets a couple fish and a turtle lol. I see the turtle shell stuck to the glass but I couldn't completely tell it was a turtle so I ask him what's in there. "We got a couple fish and uhh a turtle."
    "Damn dude that's cool as fuck do you guys let it walk around and shit?"
    "All the time, All the time. We take it out the tank and let it crawl around on shit. It's a pretty chill as fuck animal so I like it haha...how much you want bruh?"
    Typing it out it doesn't really look that funny but it was a funny exchange

8. Not the same dealer as my last couple of posts in here, met a new hookup with that good good, better prices, you know how it goes.  :ey:
    Anyway, he's a (pun fully intended) blunt dude, who's funny as fuck. It's just the deadpan and overly-serious manner he says shit at times makes it 10x better. Anyhoo;

-
    Him: so what're you lookin' for tonight, man?

Me: *counting money* well shit, I wanted an eighth, but I'm not sure if I have enough...fuck, I have $40, can you do $40?

Him: *Rips thick nug out of eighth that totally wasn't even $10 less, hands the bag over* Hey, thanks for the free bowl man, here you go!!! *rushes out of room to grab bubbler*

-
    (at work)

Him: dude have you been out to deal with the cardboard yet? 
    Me: I was literally walking out there in maybe ten seconds *laughing*
    Him: just making sure you weren't getting high without me!
    -
    (him high, cooking at work)
    Me (also high): dude you have the cutter over there?
    Him: *looks back over at me all super-delayed* nah man, the fuck? we don't charge shit to welfare!!!
    -
    :smoking:

9. This is that debo son this shit will put you on your ass

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app