Funny quotes from your dealers!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by enzosrock, Jul 25, 2011.

1. no one says half quarter u say eighth

Tis I who now stand ready to snuff out the brief candle of your worthless life. I, Dormammu.

2. hahaha that nigga said thousands

Tis I who now stand ready to snuff out the brief candle of your worthless life. I, Dormammu.

3. bro this just happened the other day i was with my boy & we sold a g so we cud get some dough to cici's and the bag had some coke in it. Funny shit cuz the chick was so happy to get weed she didnt even realize there was coke in her bag

4. My dealer once said, "Mahn dis is my neighborhood, I ain't got to pay no fuckin taxes." Another good one is "Errybody who anybody is on food stamps nigga." But my favorite one of all is "Mahn wut tha fuck you mean I gotta get a job? Welfare fo life!"

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. Me chilling with my old dealer
    "lemme get a half."
    *he reaches into his pocket pulls out some unmentionables breaks one in half* than says "you only want a half?!?" Had me dying.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Hah I remember that. He said it's for documentation. Good times

7. Me: on my way
    Dealer: Alright bet my ninja 

Funny because I wasn't sure if it was a typo for Nigga or because Im Asian  :laughing:

8. You look like the thumb from spy kids

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. "Just sayin I didn't hook you up an extra .2, my scale is just a lil fucked up"

10. Don't really have any, but I love this thread and we should keep it going!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. "Im just sayin, if i was another cow, i would fuck the tits off that cow..... Fuck dude ive had enough." *passes me the blunt*

"I smoke blunts to take the pain away, if i wasn't high id probably blow my brains away"

12. Talking about pleasing women:

Him: "look dude, you wanna get her rocks off all ya gotta do is," *puts blunt in mouth and makes large circular motion with his fingers on his dogs head* " wub it awound"

"I smoke blunts to take the pain away, if i wasn't high id probably blow my brains away"

13. "So if a stripper can be called an 'exotic dancer'...... Why can't I be called an 'exotic pharmacist'?"

14. Bunk is a word though.

'Too blessed to be stressed'

15. My dealers a stud lol 

we're sittin at his house smoking his bong and he randomly goes 
    "You know dude i've had unprotected sex with 66 females and i got checked 5 or 6 ago and im still good dude"
    me: "Damn dude.......... thats crazy....... *hits bong*"
    next time I see him i meet him around the side of his house to make the exchange, a hot ass blonde is just leaving.
    me: "Who's that"
    him" Oh her? that's 67.

16. bro its wack as fuck getting ones!! Have u ever had someone give u 35 one dollar bills and two fives? Some people even try to pay in CHANGE!!! EX: one time this chick was like hey I got 25 dollars in quarters can u hooke me up? ME: wtf am I suplosed to do with 25 dollars in quarters!?!? Wash my truck every damn day for a week?? Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Used to score off this old dude who used to hit me with "weas all the parties at" or he'd be cracked out and mumble something completely incoherent and I'd just say "yea bro hard out" and laugh, and he'd laugh and we'd laugh and it was a good time all be it slightly creepy

18. Lmao.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. "Sorry dogg I don't have any baggies but I think there's a napkin in the glove."

20. Not in that use though.