funny pot names...

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by D.F.T. Blazzin, Nov 14, 2008.

1. anything that ends in the word thunderfuck has to be amazing i wish i was anywhere close to getting some shit like that

2. After my mom caught me smokin bud a couple of years ago. She would say are "have you been smokin that marjhoochie" lol funniest shit i heard! :laughing:

3. bloody doo doo

4. that sounds fuckin nasty man i would not smoke anything that someone call bloody doo doo but yeah definately a fucked up name

5. I think it's funny when someone calls to ask if I've seen any good bloody doo doo around.

6. i wish someone would call and ask me that i would probably puke from laughter that is seriously the best one i have ever heard:hello:

7. Thunder-bush

8. imagine shitting out just a dank nug... i can feel it now!

ha really but i had stinky sister and budagina

9. Gunpowder: Because if it was good it would "set you off", or "get ya' lit", like gunpowder!

Dodee do: "Got any of that dodee, man?"

Artic Penguin: Lol I made this one up one day while super high!

Dragon's Blood: Some of that fire, that'll make ya' breath flames.

Lol, thats all I can think of right now, but I know there is more where that came from.

10. my man i get frum indian calls the dank FWAGO ! i think thats the coolest.;)

11. goofy bush!
    that what my friend's dad used to say

12. pot..

had to make the message at least 5 characters

13. Fuego is fire in spanish. So he's just saying its fire. Me and my friends used to call it mota because thats what it is in spanish.

14. Not to be too pedantic, but the proper name is Matanuska Thunderfuck, as it's grown in Alaska's famous Matanuska Valley. And yes, it's beyond delicious.

15. lol me and my friends came up wit a code name for it at work even though we still use it outside of work.

we called the bud Michael Jordan cards (MJ cards for short)
    and pipes were called basketballs.

so at work we'd be lyk, "hey do you wanna trade MJ cards on break?"
    "ya dude do you have a basketball?"

lol it mite not seem funny but it makes me laugh:D

16. Taken from Katt Williams;

"It's Kryptachronickonnalike *****."

Me & my friend were so blazed we thought it was
    Kryptachronickonnakilla*****.
    LMAO.

My friend had some nasty brownish bud & we called it Fart bud.
    Everyone kept askin him if he was gonna smoke the Fart. HAhaha.

17. Matanuska Thundercuk and Alaskan Thunderfuck are two different strains, my friend. Good try though. :wave:

18. Not a name for the herb, but I had a great friend who would only acknowledge you talking about the lighter if you called it "Mr Wiggly"... so like "Dude, hand me that lighter?" ... "Dude! The lighter!!" ... "<sigh>Can you pass me Mr Wiggly?"

Pretty funny shit.

19. lol we just started calling it waffles after his dad said "i can't find my... my uhh.... waffles, have you seen my bag of... waffles.?"

20. We would always call good bud Saint Jonhs, and going on a joint ride, was called goin to the bank. Not sure why it was called that.... but I still love goin to the bank.