Funny Police run-ins

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Got_Blunt?, Dec 18, 2007.

1. I decided to make this thread since i was new to the site and was trying to think of something that everyone could relate to. besides our love for the beautiful drug mary jane, I sure we have all had our run-ins with those men in blue.

Sometimes they could turn out for the worse, other times then end up like this.

So being the good college student i am, on a friday night i just came back to my apartment after a night of partying to get in my late night smoking sesh. as it turns out, me and a few friends came back and decided to smoke 2 blunts of this sick Cali bud i just got my hands on.

Almost as soon as we sparked the blunts, there was a knock on my door. being the high idiot i was, i didnt bother to look in the peep hole and cracked the door open.

To my suprise it was a police officer, not a college security guard or campus police but a real officer. The first thing he asked me was if i was smoking. I obviously denied but from his tone it sounded like he wasnt there to bust me. Then he continued to say "It must be some good shit cuz i can smell it from down the hall."

I then told him i wish it was me but sadly we were just watching tv. he then winked and started walking and cracking up down the hall.

Anything like this every happen to neone? stay high :smoke:

2. dude. shit like this makes me want to become a stoner cop. wouldn't that be awesome?:smoke:

3. happened a couple of months ago but my freind Trevor and i were goin back to my house where we were gonna chill for a bit and smoke some bowls. as were about 15 mins from my place a cop pulls us over. forgot to mention we were pretty blitzed from smokin at his house, i cant even remember why we were goin to my house... think i had some new game or somethin. but anyways as the cop walks up he says his license plate light is out or somethin. as hes about to walk back to his car he stops and looks at this marijuana sticker my freind has on his back window. he turns around and comes back and says "i know you have marijuana on you if its a small amount its a small problem if its a large amount its a large problem". this guy looks like he means business so trevor hands him a eighth from the glove box and the cop looks at it and says "that is a small amount" pockets it says "have a nice night" and goes back to his car. i think we got weed jacked but luckily i had some at my house and we did what needed to be done.
    :smoke:

4. I would LOVE to respond to calls about kids smoking in dorms.. I'd go in and 'force' myself in so the RA's thought I'd deal with them. Then.. smoke with the kids. Make me feel young again. Hahaha... not really.

Sadly, all my run-ins with cops have ended in tickets. (nothing weed-related)

5. hahahahahaha yea it would.....whenever i was dry i would just bust some stoners and take half of their bud and let them be