Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny phrases come play

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Feb 1, 2003.

1. your village called...

their idiot is missing.

2. Are you going home yet?

3. im on the elevator to gcity as we speak

4. Hurry up! Most of us are already here!

5. one i thought was funny, that my friend said in class while he was high..

There was this home ec teacher that always gave us shit, and we didnt do anything... well one day we come back from lunch high as can be, and he is just sitting there because he got done with his work. she said "levi get to work!" he looked at her, and said "dont give me that smirk, i did my work!" and squinted his eyes while pointing at her... i guess you would have to be there, hes hella funny while hes high!

6. This one I heard from Amanita, but it deserves to be here, so I'm ripping her off here.

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded."

That one still gets me good.:) I dunno if it's cause it's funny or because it's so true.

7. I'd say both!