Funny or just retarded?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Well Endowed, Jun 14, 2012.

1. :smoke: I'm a new smoker so stop me if you've heard this before. So one time I smoked some good bud and drank some paul masson. I usually associated the feeling of being horny with weed because I get that alot. So on this particular night I came home and I went straight to my room. As I stood near the side of my bed getting undressed, I started getting horny. So me being the wierdo I am, I wanted to cum without touching my own cock.(I wanted to see if I could even do it.) So I stood there as it got harder and harder, and when I got to the point where I felt like I was going to nut, BAM! I start peeing all over the carpet in my room. It was like one of those 3 minute pisses.

2. First post. You win one internets.

3. Welcome to the city...fuck

4. LOL!! That's funny :laughing:

When I was a 12 or 13 I realized that the head of my penis was the most sensitive part, so I tried to see how pleasurable it would be to just rub the head of my penis. So I did it and when I thought I was going cum, I started peeing!

5. Damn OP's a fuckin' boss haha

6. hahahaheheheheuheuheu

7. Good way to introduce yourself lmao

8. nice to meet u

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KENZD6IjDYI]Proof That Germans Have A Sense Of Humor (South Park) - YouTube[/ame]