Funny or dumb things you did when you bought weed for the first time.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mhuuut17, Oct 12, 2011.

1. This can be dumb stuff you asked the guy selling it to you, things you did after you bought it, anything really. I just felt like this could have some potential.
    I used the search and couldn't find a thread like this so I decided to make it after my friends and I just discussed ours.

I'll start with mine. TLDR at the bottom for those of you who don't care about the details.

So I was in class my freshman year of highschool, and this black guy that I talked to occasionally asked me if I wanted to buy any. I had never smoked before other than stoges, and I was really scared to say yes, but being the "scared to seem uncool in front of this junior" freshman that I was i did anyways. It was some 10 a g mid, and I didn't even know what to do with it. A few periods later I started to get REALLY fucking nervous about having it, so i opened the bag and threw it all in the toilet and flushed it away, but I left the bag on the floor, and got a good bit of weed on the floor. At the end of the day, some of my friends were talking about how they saw cops investigating some drug problem in the bathroom that I flushed the weed in. I was so scared I was going to get arrested that I went to the SRO and told him everything that happened, my never having smoked, feeling pressured to seem cool, everything except for the name of the guy I bought it from. He just laughed and told me that wasn't what they were investigating, but he appreciated my honesty, and I didn't get in trouble.

TL;DR Bought weed, flushed it cause I was scared, missed some of it, landed on the floor, snitched on myself cause I was scared of being arrested.

2. I bought a bowl to, and on my first freshly packed bowl toke...I coughed and blew out all the bud lol.

3. The first time I actually smoked, it was a joint out of a reciept that was not rolled tight, and I did the same thing but through the joint. Definately something that I never did again.

4. I usually get weed through a friend who knows the dealer who's this fine african fellow who lives on a less reputable part of town.

so I call him up sounding like the dumb girl that I am, asking for weed like, "heyy I need an ounce...can we meet soon?" and he mumbled something and I was like, "uhh..."

It worked out, though, I guess...ended up getting my shit. But after that, I learned to not act like paris hilton buying weed.

5. Very first hit I took was in 8th grade, on 420.

Don't remember much since... :smoke:

6. The 1st time you bought weed you bought a zip ? :eek::cool:

7. That was what i bought my first time buying weed. Sketchy guy from my work who used to run the chairlifts and work maintenance. Bought an ounce of beasters for 180 and had a bomb night and made some money :D.

I used to always get smoked by my friends until i realized the beauty of weed and never bought it. Then i met a better connect then them at work and started dealing to all my friends and still smoking for free :smoke:.

I loved high school i could do so much stupid shit and get away with it or didn't care about getting caught :smoke:. Now I've realized i gotta chill and all that shit affects my future so i just mellowed out, stopped dealing and doing stupid shit and only smoke and buy small quantities now.

8. OP thats funny as fuck. only read the tldr

9. Dealer: ok man heres the bud.
    Me: its not laced, is it ?
    lol I was a newb..

10. Uhm well I can remember a couple noob moves. I tried rolling my first joint with a nug of mids, which I didn't even break up. I literally just tried wrapping paper around a dense nugget. Also when I first started smoking when I was like 10, I tried showing off what was probably less than a nick of reggie to a kid on my block. He convinced me it was worthless and I should just give it to him. It was barely nothing and it was my decision but he was trying to take advantage of me obviously since I was young.

11. when people would sell me weed and say it was from "the club", i always used to think it was like a dance club lol. I would always wonder how that would go down; like there was a station where dealers chilled at and sold dank ass dro lol