Funny nightmare last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bahookahjoe18, Nov 28, 2011.

1. A couple weeks ago I stopped eating wheat because I realized that it was the root of all my stomach problems. I've felt great since!

Yesterday was my first time not smoking weed in a while, so I had some dreams last night.

I don't remember all of it very well, but basically, I ate some noodles accidentally and thought "Oh shit! I ate wheat and now my stomach's going to hurt again!" Then I just kept eating these things with wheat and thinking about how bad I was going to feel. hahahah

What a nightmare....

2. why did you eat this?

3. So u can stomach eating all these damn bugs, but of u eat a lil wheat And ur stomach hurts? Weird

4. Haha, that's great. The mind is amazing.

5. Haha same with me on the not smoking part but I had a dream I was kite surfing and I tried to jump over a pier and I hit the side haha then I had back problems and shit and got medical.

6. i floated to the ceiling in my dream last night and couldnt get back down

7. wait u cant eat noodles? oh fuck no i would rather die i love noodles

8. I love noodles too D:

God, every thing has wheat in it. I got a salad from Wal_mart last night and guess what. Wheat.

9. Most people have nightmares of eating bugs, bahookahjoe18s nightmares are of eating wheat. Are you the boogieman lol?

Grasscity Deals Near You