Funny new website: High or Child?

Discussion in 'General' started by tigertrussell, Oct 29, 2011.

1. There's a funny new website called "High or Child" (www.highorchild.net)

The concept is that you submit stories that are ambiguous as to if you were a little kid or just really high, and you can try to guess other peoples' too.

Check it out!

2. Sounds like a terrible rip off of high-deas

And welcome to GC.

3. Damn, some dude on there was paranoid buying a blunt because a cop was standing behind him...Funny!

4. I have no idea what that is...

Edit: just checked it out... it's really not a rip off of that at all. different purpose. obviously not all of them will be funny but a few are really good (from people who understand how to be funny) like the guy talking about freaking out and locking his mom out of the house.

5. Seems like a shitty ripoff of a shitty fml ripoff.

6. this thread seems like a shitty rip off of another thread

7. Is this your site.

8. this post seems like a shitty ripoff of that other post

9. thathigh.com is much better

10. It is indeed. It's also not a rip off of FML considering they share only 1 trait: being a website where people upload snippets.. never heard of "that high" either, but its still not the same thing? the entire point of high or child is for people who are clever enough to post things that are actually ambiguous as to if you were high or just a little kid.

we're posting some of the funnier ones on facebook, and obviously the more popular ones will be funnier.

11. "I ate two bags of chips, stayed up until 3 watching Adventure Time, lost my lighter, keys, wallet, and phone in my room, and put an ice cube down my trousers for the lulz." High or child.

12. I prefer "Drunk or Kid"

Little kids are just like drunk adults