Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny Names

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThomasFraterson, Jun 23, 2011.

1. So I just met a girl whose real name was actually Precious Melody. I couldnt stop laughing about it everytime I heard it called, but I am really baked. Anyone else got some strange or funny names they have heard?:smoke:

2. Were you at a strip club?

3. amaris, krekkor(this is my name in greek apparently) when I went to see family there, they all called me Krekkor, I found it quite funny, my cousin there actually got me smoking weed. When we were down there it was 5 euro a gram and it was dank, and we would get high on the beach overlookin the mediteranean sea and all i could think about was krakkons swimming when they called me it.

4. Dude it's not a girl :|

5. I'm pretty sure "it" is in reference to the girl's name ;).

6. *Pats you on head for being such a clever dickie*

7. guy at my work called richard head

8. I'm humbled.

9. i once met someone name la-a, but it was pronounced ladasha

10. Amazingly no.

11. I dated a guy in high school named Mike Hunt

12. I went to school with a Mike Hunt...

Met a girl working at the bank...read her name tag and burst out laughing...her name was Anita Cok...:laughing:

13. Last year there was this Indian kid everyone made fun of because his name was Hari Putol, and when you said his last name fast it sounded like butthole, and his first name was pronounced like "harry" so we all called him Harry Butthole