funny (must read)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Slamatic, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Today, I went to a job interview at kroger's which is a local grocery store in my town. So i decided to wake and bake this morning for some motivation. I get there and they saliva drug test me. FML.

2. Yeah that's not really that funny. Honestly why would you smoke before a job interview? Didn't the thought that they might drug test you ever enter your mind? Whatever floats your boat I guess, have fun looking for another job.

3. damn guess your outa luck buddy

4. Why would Kroger drug test, lol

5. What the hell you applying for a managers position?

6. actually @ my work they do the same thing. So many times iv walked into the break room and seen some stressed out looking dood or girl. ANd after chatting it up with some of them they all say the same thing, i smoked last night or etc. But for some reason i think out of 11 people iv seen, 9 or 10 got hired. I dont think it catches it very well. And one of my co workers when he took it, he came up postive for 5 different things. But after retesting he was clear ahah

7. That sucks, You know, basic hygeine could have prevented this....

8. lol that sucks. yeah i know from experience that kroger spit tests you same day as the interview but when i interviewed with them i was smart enough not to go to my interview high :rolleyes:. i did have a bowl packed waiting in my car as a reward for after the interivew though.

that said your not missing out on much working at kroger fucking sucks. minimum wage minus union fees which are ridiculous and benefit you in no way. try to find a better job.

9. I work at the Kroger around here, they saliva'd me to but i passed it.

10. a wake n' bake before an interview is easily classifiable as straight up retarded....

11. i didnt know that people drug tested at the interview until i worked at discount tire.... i chiefed the night before and it didnt get me, then again im like 3% body fat haha

12. haha the kroger by me is so corrupt. the floor manager sells regs to every employee and the security guards. literally every person who works there is high while they are working. i see them smoking doobs by the trash can all the time

13. damn thats a sweet bong

14. yeah man it is.

what are you talking about?

15. this is the toking tools forum. i dont see any toking tools in this thread

16. honestly there are more retarded, incompetent, and physically disabled people that work a krogers than normal people (they crush my eggs every fucking time:()

17. i was 16 give me a break lmfao

18. Lol...welcome back! after...2 years. :wave:

19. Wtf! This is so weird and awkward man. How do you reply 2 years later? :laughing: but I understand.

20. lol. OP is up to his neck in fail. At first I was going to say this thread is pointless but your stupidity made me chuckle in the end...