Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny morning in the cannabis world

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Monstertoker, Sep 18, 2011.

1. So i wake up to a loud bang this morning to find two teenagers in the kitchen, my nephew (who is staying with me) and his friend( who lives around the corner). My nephew turns around and looks at me with a joint in one hand and a spatula in the other. I ask him what's going on, he replies with "john(his friend)called me up and said he was hungry, and i was making waffles so i said bring me a sack and ill make you some" and sure enough there they were stoned as hell in my kitchen making waffles. Oh what i would give to be young again.Of course i took a hit off his joint as part of the rent :smoke:

2. Make him pay a sack every month haha!

3. Lol I'm stoned and I can just see that thing play out in my head.

4. Lol ^ me too

5. Dude that's so cool! I wish I had an uncle as chill as you