Funny looking leafs

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hypnatize, May 15, 2017.

1. Can someone please help me out with this issue.my leafs are looking kinda funny to me but no discoloration that indicates an issue other than purple new growth from it getting down to 45 degrees over night.not sure if that is why my leafs are looking the way they are.its only the new growth the old leafs look fine here's some pix these are outdoor plants and I'm in stockton ca.i can't seem to find anything on internet.i did find something about broad mites but I don't think that is the issue because none of the leafs are turning yellow they all look fine just tacoed and funny looking also I have another plant from seed n it looks fine just these clones are looking funny [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

2. Folding up leaves could be heat the twisting could be them turning for the light as far as the little discolored leaves you guess is as good as mine. Heres a chart hope it helps
    leavedeficiencies.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you

4. Whats your water source and your feeds? Also, I recommend to stop watering so much. Them big puffy leaves with all the bumps on them is telling me that. Most of the leaves I see has an over all droopy or kind of sad look.

Tell more about your set up and how you been growing it and we can give a better idea of what may be happening.

5. Ok so these plants are outdoor plants I do not feed them because they are in fox farm ocean forrest plenty of food for them in this soil.they been in this soil for about 2 1/2 weeks from my understanding the soil has plenty for at least 3 to 4 weeks so I only give tap water ph'd at anywhere from 6.4 6.8 I only water when I stick my finger in soil maybe about 31/2 inches n it's dry.i water til I get run off out the bottom then stop watering like every 4 to 5 days

• Like Like x 1
  6. Check runoff

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. So if my run off is high how would I get it lower or if it's low how would I get it higher

8. You need to flush the plant until you see the runoff ph change and stabilize. I use ph down or up.
    RO water is a neutral pH of 7

9. Ok wouldn't I get the first bit of runoff to correctly tell me the ph of the soil

10. If you want to know the ph of the soil..then get a soil ph tester.
    I'm just saying test the ph run off when you have it.
    The ph in the first bit of run off..yeah, check it then.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I ph every time I water and don't add nutes

12. Did you not read that pic post I made...ph'ing before you put the water in is one thing...but that's not what the plant is drinking at. The ph in the runoff is going to be different...and what ever water stays in the soil..is what it feeds off of..so you want that to be correct.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oh ok thanks I'll do that now

14. Normally the microbes in the soil will keep the ph good...that's why most soil growers don't need to check there ph runoff.

15. That's what I was told about the soil I bout which is ocean forrest

16. Just humour me and go check it..just wanna see what its sitting at..lol

17. I'll do just that

18. Should I ph the water that goes in?

19. Of course..lol don't work medicated

• Like Like x 1