funny little story...

Discussion in 'General' started by waterhurley, Jun 5, 2006.

1. well my parents smoke but we keep it sepreate from one another. yeah they know i do to.

so yesterday my dad randomly comes up to me and say "you got any papers?" i was like "yeah why u need some?". and he said yeah. so i grab some papers and give them to him. then about 5 mins later he yeslls again, "you got any more?" so i went to my room and got him 2 more. well then him and his girlfriend both look at me and say "you dont know where you got this." and she hands me a joint. haha i couldnt bealive it! then i went to my friends grad party and got mad baked before. good shit too.

but we still wont like smoke with each other... too awkward.

2. oh man, that's awesome.

wish my rents shared the love of the herb.

3. Lol thats cool , yea it would be awkward smoking with your parents.

4. I had to put a note in my stash when my girls were growing up. I found out they were taking my weed. The note said that they would have to smoke with me if they wanted to smoke my weed. Took them a year to get the nerve to ask me about it. We smoke together all the time now.

5. Lmao you left a note...,thats funny.

6. Haha thats awesome:devious:

7. my dad's gf told me if i ever "needed" any i could ask her anytime. she gets some kinda shitty stuff though. so its polite of her to give it to me and i alwyas say please and thank you no matter how shitty it is. its still a nice gesture.

8. I'm the same way with my dad. It's just instead of papers, I 'give' him weed. It would be way too awkward to sit down and actually have a session with him though.