Funny little story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by azsusadesigner, Feb 1, 2008.

1. So my mom parents know i smoke but its like they know and i know they know but we don't really talk about it except my mom will make a smartass comment here and there. So the other day i'm sittin at my apartment and i'm blazed as fuck right. Then i hear a knockin at my door I had already put everything away and was watching PBS. Guess whos at my door my mom. this wouldn't be a problem but my mom enjoys messing with me when she knows i'm high. So I keep my stash in this old peppermint bark tin and it just sits on my counter. My mom spots it and this is the conversation that follows...

Mom: Hey is that really peppermint bark or is that your weed stash
    Me::eek: It's permint bark
    Mom: Can I Have A piece
    Me: No
    Mom: Why
    Me Uhh I olny have 1 piece left
    Mom: Let me see it
    Me: No
    Mom: Come on
    Me: okay

So I open it up and she was checkin my shit out and she was like you don't smoke meth or anything do you and i ofcourse say no and she was like okay. So we finish talking and on her way out the door she says "You never Share":eek: . So I;m am in the process of figuring out how to smoke with my mom!!!!!! I'm 21 and she doesn't smoke so i've been waiting for this for a while. wish me luck

2. LOL! Get your mum stoned

3. thts fuckin funny man : ) i wish i could get my mom high she likes to mess with me a little too but i dont really think she'd be down to smoke with me lol

i say you invite her over and cook her dinner, get nice and high before hand or something lol:smoking:

4. Smoooke, get baked:D

5. haha, half way through the story I was thinkin to myself "I bet his mom blazes and he doesn't know it."

:p

6. Do what my friend did to his GFs parents... He was at his house with them over there and he decided he wanted to toke, and it was his house, so he toked... Right infront of his girlfriends parents. Well... They took a couple of rips too :D So next time your mom is over, just pull out the bong and rip on it... Could work in your favor, or against it... Proceed with caution!

7. Smoking with parents can lead to some extremely awkward situations... Sometimes the age gap just doesn't allow you to have a good time.