funny little story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ziggyshugenadz, Oct 1, 2006.

1. so me and my dad and a few friends were drinking last night and just hangin out and shit and my dad told a funny little true story about the last time he did acid. he said he was took 3 hits and was cruising with his friends to some parties. they had 3 parties they were going to go to that night but my dad took the acid at the beggining of the night and was tripping harder than he ever has. at the first party he was acting normal but when they got to the second party he was completely gone. he sat on a couch and didnt talk to anyone the whole time.people kept going up to him and saying "hey man you look HIGGGHHHH!" and one guy handed him a beer. by the time they were leaving he dumped the full beer out and they all went to the last party. by the time they left that party and were headed home everyone was really drunk except my dad. he was still trippin balls. along the drive home my dads friend says "hey if i say 'stop' than stop" and my dad goes "ok" and his friend goes "ok.......stop" so my dad stop and holds the passenger door open for his friend and his friend pukes ALL over my dads arm. after his friend was done my dad said he distinctly remembers that he looked in the rear view mirror and thought to himself 'damn its dark behind me!' and right then BLAM! some cop lights come on and a cop comes up to the window and tells my dad to step outside. my dad gets out of the car and the cop says "have you been drinking tonight?" my dad says "no my friend just threw up on me im driving them home right now" the cop then tells him "well the reason why i pulled you over is cuz your taillight is out...and your car is rolling" my dad looks at the car for about 10 seconds than turns around and says "no it isnt!" then the cop says "...ya it is." so my dad bolts back to the car, jumps in and throws the E brake on. he sits there for a second then goes "hey guys, was the car rolling?" and his friends say" uuhhhh no man what are you talking about". my dad gets out and the cop tells him to drive safely and have a good night and all that.

so ya its funny thing that happened to my dad when he was like 20 or somethin. around my age. peace.:smoking:

2. haha That's pretty funny man, I've come to the conclusion that when ever I do acid the weirdest shit happens. Not the actual trip but the sequence of events. Lol at nights with a head full of acid. Maybe someday I'll tell my kids about my trips, if I have kids.

3. I did acid on spring break and fell off of a roof.....