Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny little story... how to actully buy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Herbal54, Sep 30, 2012.

1. I had a terrible day, had some spare cash... and wanted some stuff.
    I got straight on Facebook asking around from people i went to school with, and dug out an old friend called Zac...
    we said to meet at the nearby store in around 30mins/8pmish i was like sure.
    I leave at 7:50 there for 7:58 i was there waiting... 3 dudes, all around 20's come up towards me and nodded, i was like...
    "Zac? you guys with zac?" looking around for him...
    He said "yeh, yeh hes coming now, what you want?" i was like just a q
    Two run off, come back in 5... and was all shady, he was waveing the bud around in his hand and went to pass it+take the cash, we did the exchange.. its raining sideways heavily.. hard to see whats in the bag... they all walked off too fast, i was like nah... there walking too fast, opened the baggie, fealt inside.. it was teared/ripped up garden weeds/plants nearby... run after them, they got away.
    Not that i could do against all the lads...
    I went home, on facebook i had a pm at 7:56 saying meet in another half hour, so they wasn't even with ZAC!
    Whats the proper way to go about a deal, obviously as you can see i'm new.

2. Wait for the person you're actually buying from?

3. This is all common sense stuff. There are no "tricks" to buying.

4. Look that bud up and fuckin down before you buy it. No matter how sketchy it is at least smell it and break up a bud before any money goes to your dealers hand.

5. Yeah I agree with Arnold on this one. Nothing like that has ever happened to me but you should always make sure. If you're buying from a new person always establish a common identifier like the type of car they will be driving or distinguishing features about them like the color of their clothes or something.

6. Don't look like an awkward white guy and you won't get robbed? :confused_2: I've walked around some pretty bad neighbor hoods alone at night and nobody ever paid me any attention.

7. Lol can't tell if troll or?

8. Don't give your money to anybody until you feel everything is right. Smell it, feel it, whatever. "They" only attack when they think they have the advantage, slightest hint of personal harm or incarceration and they all run like pussies, every one of them.

9. [quote name='"Herbal54"']I had a terrible day, had some spare cash... and wanted some stuff.
    I got straight on Facebook asking around from people i went to school with, and dug out an old friend called Zac...
    we said to meet at the nearby store in around 30mins/8pmish i was like sure.
    I leave at 7:50 there for 7:58 i was there waiting... 3 dudes, all around 20's come up towards me and nodded, i was like...
    "Zac? you guys with zac?" looking around for him...
    He said "yeh, yeh hes coming now, what you want?" i was like just a q
    Two run off, come back in 5... and was all shady, he was waveing the bud around in his hand and went to pass it+take the cash, we did the exchange.. its raining sideways heavily.. hard to see whats in the bag... they all walked off too fast, i was like nah... there walking too fast, opened the baggie, fealt inside.. it was teared/ripped up garden weeds/plants nearby... run after them, they got away.
    Not that i could do against all the lads...
    I went home, on facebook i had a pm at 7:56 saying meet in another half hour, so they wasn't even with ZAC!
    Whats the proper way to go about a deal, obviously as you can see i'm new.[/quote]

My dude are you 8 and don't have a cellphone, always be inj phone contact with your connect. And always look at the bud before handing money, all dealers that are legit are cool with that.

10. Don't do any deals in shady places. Find a private, but public place, like a car in a busy parking lot and make sure you inspect the bud before you hand over any money. Most importantly only do deals with people you trust.

11. That is your own fault for automatically assuming just because they nodded there head that there selling you bud. If you didnt see the guy you spoke to you shouldve been out.

12. I didn't even notice that.

Dude get a cellphone.

13. why would you buy it without looking at it first? meet with someone who will solely come by themselves and is someone you can trust, at least a little bit

14. To add to what all these people are saying, usually when a dealer is going to have someone else do the deal for them in case they're not available they'll let you know ahead of time.

You probably just looked awkward out of place, that's when scammers pounce. Next time, look like you are supposed to be there.